Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

53 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Looks like Boris' other letters are illegal. Padfield precedent. Does Boris fancy the court clerk or something? He is desperate to get in there at every opportunity he gets.

Prison will be worth it !!  NO DEAL

Just now, paul moy said:

Johnson will not sacrifice himself by going to prison, to force Brexit. Seriously, what the hell are you on?! 

Just now, paul moy said:

Yawn. As if Boris is going to prison for you. IF in some alternate universe that did happen, I sincerely hope his cellmate is a big guy named Bubba with a penchant for Blondes. However, in the real world, Boris does not give a **** about you, and wouldn't **** on you if you were on fire (which is converse to most of the population who wouldn't require any kind of fire to oblige). He ain't going to prison for you chump.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

stop keep lying

you lost - and these folk oppose the bigoyty, racism and hate that you stand for

19922646-7590999-image-a-105_15714885106

They also acting like children in opposing democracy and are letting down our country and traditions of fair play very badly, just as our speaker and remoaner traitors are.

3 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

Johnson will not sacrifice himself by going to prison, to force Brexit. Seriously, what the hell are you on?! 

Would they dare to put him in prison ?   We will see, but we are leaving on 31st Oct, do or die.

Just now, paul moy said:

Would they dare to put him in prison ?   We will see, but we are leaving on 31st Oct, do or die.

We will not be leaving the EU on illegal terms 🙄

3 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Yawn. As if Boris is going to prison for you. IF in some alternate universe that did happen, I sincerely hope his cellmate is a big guy named Bubba with a penchant for Blondes. However, in the real world, Boris does not give a **** about you, and wouldn't **** on you if you were on fire (which is converse to most of the population who wouldn't require any kind of fire to oblige). He ain't going to prison for you chump.

On the contrary, Boris cares a lot more than your liar undemocratic fraudsters.

1 minute ago, paul moy said:

If that's a binary choice, then I happily recommend he choose die.

2 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

We will not be leaving the EU on illegal terms 🙄

We legally leave under Article 50 default being No Deal. 

Edited by paul moy

Just now, paul moy said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, paul moy said:

They also acting like children in opposing democracy and are letting down our country and traditions of fair play very badly, just as our speaker and remoaner traitors are.

With your childish temper tantrums all over this forum I think you are lacking any self awareness with that sentence.

Your ramblings are so bizarre and over the top that you must surely be on the wind up.

Just now, Hoola Han Solo said:

With your childish temper tantrums all over this forum I think you are lacking any self awareness with that sentence.

Your ramblings are so bizarre and over the top that you must surely be on the wind up.

LOL... I've never lost my temper on here as you lot are not worth it, loser.  Knowing that we won the ref and will leave with No Deal has always made me feel cool calm and collected. 

3 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Johnson only cares about himself, just like you that cares f uck all about the UK - you desperately want Brexit as some sort of personal victory, whatever damage it may do to the UK. You’re a rambling, sad little man.

• Haha 1

Johnson's latest letter ploy does look very very childish. Obviously just for show for the likes of a few on here although totally meaningless waffle.

Of course if the letter wasn't fully valid (it is) he would find himself otherwise detained on Monday. I suspect the courts will be asked to  labour this point on Monday as well. 

What will the clown do next ?

Edited by Yellow Fever
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kick it off said:

But it's been accepted as a legitimate request whether he signed it or not, and the other letter may well find him in contempt of parliament.... Are you really too thick to work out that the other letter has literally no value other than smoke and mirrors to distract the Brexwit morons from the fact that he has let you down again and done exactly what he swore blind he wouldn't do... again?

Very, very silly. And absolutely typical of the way the current US and UK "leadership" approaches "precedent" and the "rule of law" over the past 3 years. I do hope that they drag Boris into court on Monday, as this act is in direct contravention to what the government lawyers represented to the Supreme Court. That is REALLY bad news for those government lawyers, as they either deliberately misrepresented the government's intentions to the Court, for which they can lose their law licenses, or their client deliberately misrepresented their intention to those lawyers. In which case someone, or more than one, should be held in contempt of court and go to jail. 

This is not an Old Eatonian prank, this is the administration of the country at stake and unlike in the US, there is no Republican Party or republican appointee dominated Supreme Court here to sweep all this under the carpet. It's time to put an end to the constant lying, and fortunately the Courts have the power to do that, there is no Parliamentary privilege when you testify in court under oath; maybe the newspapers can be next for self-discipline or face the consequences.

Free speech is one thing, but spewing propaganda and defying laws and the courts is another.

---

Thankfully the EU are being grown ups and have accepted the photocopied letter as a formal request for an extension. I'm sure they will sit on that to see what happens in the UK next. 

----

For the historical "law and order party" this is shameful behavior. I want to hear no more about honour, dignity, personal responsibility from them. Let Boris become the martyr that he seems to want to be. I'm sure that it will be fun being the PM from jail - Dominic will run things for him while he is away - though he'll probably ask to be held in the Tower of London for the publicity.... 

Edited by Surfer

The Government is a absolute failure,  It's not even real, so many have changed sides and been put on the side lines, all without a bye election A FALSE GOVERNMENT !   

• Thanks 1

No ifs. No buts. No spin from British media tax dodging oligarchs. No whining from headbangers. This is what happened.

image.png.d5563a1091e0ee30a27ee906dc703a67.png

Boris has complied with the law by sending the letter but has also made it clear that he does not want an extension. There is therefore no case to answer and meanwhile the clock ticks down to leaving on 31st Oct......   LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

The UK has no influence in the EU

One of the "reasons" we voted to leave, if you remember

We DO influence them by up to 20 Billion pounds a year in fees, fines, tariffs, and VAT, and the government can refuse to pay any more of these exhorbitant amounts which will cause chaos if they refuse to let us leave.

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

Boris Johnson surrendered to the Surrender Act. No hiding behind spin. 

Indeed, but we still leave on 31st Oct, do or die....... LOL..... tick tock tick tock tick tock

10 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Wow - Good job the express is only 4 years behind the news cycle talking about a memo written 30 years ago. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/the-5-most-shocking-quotes-in-oliver-letwins-racist-memo-a6790551.html

IF you are so affronted by that memo, would you care to comment on Boris Johnson saying that black people are genetically less intelligent than white people? or calling black people "Picaninnies with watermelon smiles"? (Both far more recent incidents than the Letwin memo btw).

35 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Boris has complied with the law by sending the letter but has also made it clear that he does not want an extension. There is therefore no case to answer and meanwhile the clock ticks down to leaving on 31st Oct......   LOL

Actually, not that you have the ability to understand, but there is a clear case to answer - He has clearly tried to undermine the letter requesting an extension which is absolutely an offence and has a clear legal precedent with the Padfield Principle (Padfield vs Minister of Agriculture 1968).

I'll make a bet with you. If we leave on October 31st, I will never post on here again in this name or any other. If we don't leave on October 31st, you never post on the pinkun again, under any name or disguise. Put up, or shut up. I suspect you have the same level of balls as your fuhrer and for all your bluster won't accept the bet though as you know he is a coward too.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, paul moy said:

We DO influence them by up to 20 Billion pounds a year in fees, fines, tariffs, and VAT, and the government can refuse to pay any more of these exhorbitant amounts which will cause chaos if they refuse to let us leave.

Yes indeed. A multi trillion euro organisation will **** itself losing a tiny percentage of (spurious) amount of funds.🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Actually, not that you have the ability to understand, but there is a clear case to answer - He has clearly tried to undermine the letter requesting an extension which is absolutely an offence and has a clear legal precedent with the Padfield Principle (Padfield vs Minister of Agriculture 1968).

I'll make a bet with you. If we leave on October 31st, I will never post on here again in this name or any other. If we don't leave on October 31st, you never post on the pinkun again, under any name or disguise. Put up, or shut up. I suspect you have the same level of balls as your fuhrer and for all your bluster won't accept the bet though as you know he is a coward too.

Who cares.   We are LEAVING on 31st !!    YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!