Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

as to what the EU and Remain have agreed regarding what happens next is not too dificult to have a good guess at, as a GE is required to remove a lame duck PM and government - and as a means to deal with brexiteer whining another referendum would seem a necessity

so it would help towards the ultimate aim of ending this nonsense by thaving the EU making an extension conditional on that direction being pursued

"Millions of apples have been left to rot in UK orchards as Brexit uncertainty worsens a labour shortfall, the National Farmers’ Union (NFU) has warned.

A shortage of pickers has forced farmers to leave tons of fruit and vegetables – the equivalent of 16 million apples – in fields and orchards, it said.  Brexit fears are fuelling a shortage of workers as more EU nationals are leaving the UK amid concerns about freedom of movement and stricter immigration checks, experts say.  

A survey of growers, carried out by the NFU, found that 1,147 tons of apples have already been wasted during this year’s harvest – and the union warns the figure is likely to be higher."

makes ya prahd to be a btrexiteer, innit

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcNVqA1bk8gl-wonNDKYe

5 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Core, enough to give you the pip.🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏

If only we still had F.O.M.😀

and 'when' we don't then what ?

And all the time our fish are swimming into different waters. Just how many fish have we lost. I'm sure given a vote, those fish would have much rather drowned in our nets than French ones.

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

And all the time our fish are swimming into different waters. Just how many fish have we lost. I'm sure given a vote, those fish would have much rather drowned in our nets than French ones.

we need to have control of our borders, as far as fish are concerned

we can't have fish spawning in French waters then just coming over here* and feeding in our waters before heading off into Norwegion waters

stop the freedom of movement of fish must be the cry of all brexiteers

* speaking foreign fish language......it ain't right, it ain't

9 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Brand 'em.😀

42 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

As my dad said to me, "there are plenty of fish in the sea, just be carefull you dont catch crabs"

@paul moy is definitely a false flag Remainer account.

It's not possible to have the brain capacity sufficient to sustain a human body and be as utterly thick as he is.

Therefore the fact he is actually alive makes his posts impossible to be genuine, since if he was that dense he couldn't breath. 

He's a die hard Remainer admirably maintaining a thick as sh*t Brexiteer character to help further the idea that Brexit voters are dumb. 

Let it go moy, it's not necessary; Swindon, RTB, ricardo and VW are doing a good enough job on their own. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

@paul moy is definitely a false flag Remainer account.

nope, it's just hand crank in one of his many guises trying to get a response

hence the inflammatory guff he puts up

ps you'll notice that hand crank has now dropped his usual ignorant sheite so as to be now seen as a 'moderate'

as the Len stuff went to far and he's been put away, as has the bagster one when naughty Bill pointed out that his claim to have voted in the referendum was a lie as he lives in France

not sure if we will see RTB too much as his total ignorance of the A11 being dualled suggests he has little idea of what is going on in Norfolk

and trust me, there are many other 'clues' but best not disclose them as they regularly provide confirmation of the above

tick tock as 'they' say 🤔

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

No shortage of sour grape pickers apparently😀

that won't affect he amount of whine produced from brexiteers

with 2019 being another vintage year

Never mind Bill, better things to do now, second half Packers v Raiders now kicking off.

Go cheeseheads.

Byeeee

9 minutes ago, Herman said:

Interesting thread on this weeks upcoming shenanigans.

Really interesting read - cleared up a few bits for me. Thanks for sharing.

"The government has changed the wording of its Get Ready for Brexit campaign appearing to suggest a no-deal exit on the 31 October is now less likely.

Its website now says: "We could still leave with no deal on 31 October."

The wording has been altered from earlier this month, when it said: "The UK is due to leave on 31 October."

4 hours ago, Surfer said:

As MP’s just voted on Saturday not to give approval to Boris’s “deal” until the necessary  corresponding legislation has been put in place, they are not going to vote the opposite way to that this week, and the Speaker may not allow Boris to try for his meaningful vote either, as Parliament has already made up its mind on that matter. 

I agree the EU will want to see a specific political event and that could be a GE, although that could easily create the same kind of House unable to come to a majority decision, or it could be a 2nd Referendum to approve a Brexit deal or to reject Brexit in favour of status quo.

We shall see. Bercow allowed May a second vote on her Withdrawal Deal, so it will be argued that Johnson is entitled to try again to have a vote on his. Not least because part of the Letwin objection was that MPs had not been given sufficient time to study the WA. By tomorrow or Tuesday they will have had more time.

Added to which, it looks odd to people outside politics (and perhaps even to some inside) for a very loose-knit opposition (of people and parties who hate each other) to keep trying to come up with manoeuvres to stop a substantive vote, which is what is happening. As exemplified by the latest surreal twist, of Labour apparently trying to form a really unappetising alliance with the DUP.

10 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

We shall see. Bercow allowed May a second vote on her Withdrawal Deal, so it will be argued that Johnson is entitled to try again to have a vote on his. Not least because part of the Letwin objection was that MPs had not been given sufficient time to study the WA. By tomorrow or Tuesday they will have had more time.

Added to which, it looks odd to people outside politics (and perhaps even to some inside) for a very loose-knit opposition (of people and parties who hate each other) to keep trying to come up with manoeuvres to stop a substantive vote, which is what is happening. As exemplified by the latest surreal twist, of Labour apparently trying to form a really unappetising alliance with the DUP.

For what its worth I think Bercow has to refuse it. It will be identical to the one settled 48 hours earlier. Government has indeed now lost control and CU or even 2nd ref beckons. No way out for Johnson and that ditch is waiting.

1 hour ago, Van wink said:

5th or 12th Dec 😉

if there's to be a GE Nov 28th would be my thought

13 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

For what its worth I think Bercow has to refuse it. It will be identical to the one settled 48 hours earlier. Government has indeed now lost control and CU or even 2nd ref beckons. No way out for Johnson and that ditch is waiting.

if they are putting the WA to the vote on Tues there doesn't seem much point to having that vote so I suggest it won't happen

ps keep an eye on the programme motion........which decides the amount of time allocated

15 hours ago, Bill said:

or pointing out where you lied, the racism in your posts and that you clearly don't understand the difference between the legislative and the executive

which I therefore suggest then that words, liar, racist and idiot

are wholly appropriate........not insults

ps feel free to prove to us you are not

Well, where do I start with that rant ?

Liar = Can't really disprove this (can anyone unless they a caught red handed ?) But I can say you keep saying that I write a lie when it's clearly not.

image.png.df9a4e42db78c12e5f1c93c996f87a23.png

Sorry guys tried to get an old photo from my log an called up the wrong one, this is how she looks now

Racist. I've proved this before but to put you right this is an American girl who I nearly left the Navy for 

idiot = What ? with my IQ ?

Edited by SwindonCanary

58 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Except that, as explained, he allowed May an identical second vote. And it can be argued, firstly, that circumstances have changed, in that MPs have had the time to study the WA, and, secondly, that there is a limit to how long Parliament can go on voting against a solution to Brexit, whatever that might be, without ever voting for something.

I keep being told that this is a Remain HoC. In that case how come MPs have never simply voted to revoke Article 50? Whether it is a good thing or not, there is now a chance (the FT has Johnson winning by 5 votes) of MPs voting for something. It would be odd if the Speaker now refused to allow a vote that might settle the issue.

25 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

It would be odd if the Speaker now refused to allow a vote that might settle the issue.

clueless as ever  🚚:classic_wink:

allowing the motion will not settle anything

ps have you seen anything of RTB  ?

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Well, where do I start with that rant ?

Liar = Can't really disprove this (can anyone unless they a caught red handed ?) But I can say you keep saying that I write a lie when it's clearly not.

Racist. I've proved this before but to put you right this is Pearl an American girl who I nearly left the Navy for 

image.png.8f1a1c433073da37f60c1293fca43e22.png

idiot = What ? with my IQ ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO. SERIOUSLY?

YOU PROVED 2 OF THE 3 IN ONE POST YOU UTTER TWERP. 😂

Liar and thick - tick both boxes.

Liar, because that it is not "Pearl", it is a model named Ayanna Jordan (semi-famous on instagram). That exact photo is available in her portfolio here  https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/664566/viewall 

https://www.instagram.com/ayannajordan/?hl=en

Thick, because you are clearly too thick to realise that in 2019 you can track anything down online, especially if it is as simple as doing a reverse image search. It took me less than 3 minutes to find out who this really was.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus Christ Swindo, good luck digging yourself out of this hole.

Edited by kick it off
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, kick it off said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO. SERIOUSLY?

YOU PROVED 2 OF THE 3 IN ONE POST YOU UTTER TWERP. 😂

Liar and thick - tick both boxes.

Liar, because that it is not "Pearl", it is a model named Ayanna Jordan (semi-famous on instagram). That exact photo is available in her portfolio here  https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/664566/viewall 

https://www.instagram.com/ayannajordan/?hl=en

Thick, because you are clearly too thick to realise that in 2019 you can track anything down online, especially if it is as simple as doing a reverse image search. It took me less than 3 minutes to find out who this really was.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus Christ Swindo, good luck digging yourself out of this hole.

That's tragic. That is unbelievably pathetic. 

I'm starting to feel sorry for him. 

• Haha 1