Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

Just now, paul moy said:

Who cares.   We are LEAVING on 31st !!    YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!  

Take the bet if no-one cares.

Just now, paul moy said:

Who cares.   We are LEAVING on 31st !!    YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!  

Put your money where your mouth is then dimwit... I've offered you a good deal. Take it.

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

Yes indeed. A multi trillion euro organisation will **** itself losing a tiny percentage of (spurious) amount of funds.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, and that's why the EU are doing all they can to continue sucking our resources.  Let's see them survive without our money.   LOL

1 minute ago, paul moy said:

Yeah, and that's why the EU are doing all they can to continue sucking our resources.  Let's see them survive without our money.   LOL

Tick tock.... the deal's still on the table.

Unless of course you don't really think we're leaving....

2 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Put your money where your mouth is then dimwit... I've offered you a good deal. Take it.

Nah, I don't want to see you not posting here again.  You're a good laugh....   LOL

33 minutes ago, paul moy said:

We DO influence them by up to 20 Billion pounds a year in fees, fines, tariffs, and VAT, and the government can refuse to pay any more of these exhorbitant amounts which will cause chaos if they refuse to let us leave.

It was stated by Vote Leave, the official campaign group, that we had "given away control in the hope of influence" - I had understood that to mean we had no influence 😞

1 minute ago, paul moy said:

Nah, I don't want to see you not posting here again.  You're a good laugh....   LOL

Just like Trump and Johnson, thick, racist and ultimately a scared little man child with no brain and even less backbone.

1 minute ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

It was stated by Vote Leave, the official campaign group, that we had "given away control in the hope of influence" - I had understood that to mean we had no influence 😞

We have little democratic influence in the EU, being only one of 28, but of course the money has major influence as far as the EU leaders are concerned as we are by far the second highest net contributor, not only in monetary terms, but also in giving away 90% of our fishing industry, which they also lose when we leave without a deal. Two different things entirely.

1 minute ago, Herman said:

Oh God, he's started with the fish again.🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's a really important topic to all 12,000 of our UK fisherman or 0.018% of the population

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, kick it off said:

It's a really important topic to all 12,000 of our UK fisherman or 0.018% of the population

In the not so distant future the policies of Trump and his like will have decimated world fishing, never mind our industry.

49 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Actually, not that you have the ability to understand, but there is a clear case to answer - He has clearly tried to undermine the letter requesting an extension which is absolutely an offence and has a clear legal precedent with the Padfield Principle (Padfield vs Minister of Agriculture 1968).

I would tend to agree - he has clearly acted in a manner designed to 'frustrate' the letter which if I understood the government's own  assurances to the Scottish judge they would not do.

Interesting on Monday!

40 minutes ago, paul moy said:

We have little democratic influence in the EU, being only one of 28, but of course the money has major influence as far as the EU leaders are concerned as we are by far the second highest net contributor, not only in monetary terms, but also in giving away 90% of our fishing industry, which they also lose when we leave without a deal. Two different things entirely.

and yet, just a couple of weeks back, there was talk that Boris was going to sabotage the workings of the EU ? How is that achieved with "little democratic influence?

Just now, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

and yet, just a couple of weeks back, there was talk that Boris was going to sabotage the workings of the EU ? How is that achieved with "little democratic influence?

If I recall the EU were happy in principal to extend to about June 2020 as there was little of importance that needed to be decided before then by the EU over which the British (sorry English) could be 'awkward'.

9 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

The reason remoaners are such bitter and hateful people is quite simple, they know that ultimately they will lose and we will leave the EU.

I wish you'd had a longer lie-in.

1 minute ago, Fuzzar said:

I wish you'd had a longer lie-in.

I never have a lie-in and don't got to bed until I'm sleepy just after midnight - waking hours are too good to miss.

45 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

... as I've said.... stop payments etc

32 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

The reason remoaners are such bitter and hateful people is quite simple, they know that ultimately they will lose and we will leave the EU.

You have a dislike of foreigners, what’s your reason for that Swindo?

Edited by Hoola Han Solo

Just now, SwindonCanary said:

FIND THEM ! I've never wrote anything racist

The thread has been deleted. It’s why you voted Brexit. You don’t like foreign people in our country. I’d rather have thousands of overseas people in our country over ignorant bigots like you.

1 hour ago, kick it off said:

That's what it is because the EU has decimated our fishing industry, as it has done with other industries of ours, but from such a low level there is massive potential, not only in fishing but associated industries such as boat and ship-building, components etc. Only last week I read that the Dutch have a trawler in the channel scooping up 250 tonnes of our fish per day, and also we have masses of blue fin tuna in the south that we are not exploiting.   Bring on No Deal !!!

7 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

You’ve posted several things littered with racism, we’ve all seen it mate.

Seconded - I have seen it and called it out more than once.

5 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

FIND THEM ! Hoolansol, I've never wrote anything racist

He's just winding you up.  Letwin is the racist !!!

That's not why i voted out it was simply to keep our money we were spending on the rest of the EU and control who comes into the country. THAT'S NOT RACIST !