Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

SHUT UP AND GO TO BED

C'mon, let's sleep it off. We'll still be six points clear in the morning.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEELLOWS!

• Like 2

I think some of the criticism is shameful, the comments about Steiperman beggar belief. Sure, we didn't get the result we wanted tonight but if they hadn't scored in the last minute I reckon that we wouldn't be reading this nonsense on here tonight.Ā 

One draw, one, and the knives are out, Marco has played really well this season and played his part in getting us to within touching distance of the promised land. Yet here we are,people queuing up to get stuck in.

I'm not his biggest fan tbh, but he wears our shirt and gives his all, even if it sometimes isn't enough to get us a result. FFS, get behind the Team, stop looking for someone to blame and help them over the line.Ā 

• Like 4

You're right splendid. Today's performance was not bad. Certainly better than the game against Bolton earlier in the season. I think people look back through a golden mist. Our best period of the season is this one.

16 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

I think some of the criticism is shameful, the comments about Steiperman beggar belief. Sure, we didn't get the result we wanted tonight but if they hadn't scored in the last minute I reckon that we wouldn't be reading this nonsense on here tonight.Ā 

One draw, one, and the knives are out, Marco has played really well this season and played his part in getting us to within touching distance of the promised land. Yet here we are,people queuing up to get stuck in.

I'm not his biggest fan tbh, but he wears our shirt and gives his all, even if it sometimes isn't enough to get us a result. FFS, get behind the Team, stop looking for someone to blame and help them over the line.Ā 

Maybe not his best game....but even in injury time broke down the left to lay oneĀ on a plate for Rhodes to head into an open goal from 6 yrd out.

....still replaying that miss over and over in my head now...cant imagine what Rhodes himself isĀ thinking now..

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary