Thirsty Lizard

Coloured Cards in the Barclay - No, No, No!!

Whilst I appreciate that people are doing their best to build the atmosphere etc please can we go back to the flags for pre-match in the Barclay. They look far better than the cards and since they are being waved around for 15 minutes or so before the game they raise the atmosphere a lot better than just holding up the cards for a minute or so. By all means have the cards for the River End, but they really didn't work for the Barclay tonight. 

Agree entirely.

Thought the Barclay and the snakepit really did well tonight to keep the atmosphere going. 

A few in our end even joined in. 

Don't know what it looked like at the ground, but on TV the cards didn't seem to spell anything at some angles and even at a wide angle it wasn't that clear, whereas the flags/scarves moving around look brilliant.   Good to try something different, but maybe cards not so effective?

At the Hungary international matches we often do cards, so for me it was interesting to see this done the green and yellow. Imho there are two tricks here the should not be missed. 1. Everyone should lift their cards, or else the picture gets busted. 2. The picture should not be too complicated, or else if some people do not lift their cards, it gets busted. On iFollow it was difficult to make out the OTBC message, either because the camera was badly positioned, or because some fans busting it. Trying something simpler, more "fool-proof", can be a good idea, nonetheless I liked it.

It was supposed to say something then, can anyone inform me what that was?