Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

Reading Match Thread

Farke didnt get it wrong. He knows more than us lot. Hes also kinda earnt that right to know more than us, with half of you lot wanting him gone at the start of the season. 

Bringing in Cantwell didnt cost us the game.

We dominated.

Unlucky but unbeaten, on to the next one. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Farke didnt get it wrong. He knows more than us lot. Hes also kinda earnt that right to know more than us, with half of you lot wanting him gone at the start of the season. 

Bringing in Cantwell didnt cost us the game.

We dominated.

Unlucky but unbeaten, on to the next one. 

Farke do it amazing job no doubt but at this moment we need a little bit more experience and more end product than Cantwell.

Simply with Marko not best game we was short of creativity with Mclean and Cantwell.Simply this one two with Pukki is not here today and we struggle a bit...

I pray Farke to not lost players like Vrancic  and Leitner because no way Cantwell at this key moment to be in front of them imo...

I agree we looked a little flat going forward and certainly missed Buendia's creativity, but that wasn't what cost us the win. Reading came with a plan to frustrate us and after going a goal up they shut up shop completely. And yet we still scored 2 goals which should have been enough to win the game.

• Like 1

I do think we missed Emi's creativity and found we were very lacking in midfield tonight. Todd did ok tonight but I really want to see Mario back in the side, as he is very inventive.

Looking back at the 1st goal by Reading, it seems Ben didn't get close enough to the striker and allowed him to get the shot away.

Again subs too late with not create enough for large periods and only put ball down on left to Max with no penetration we need first 2 subs a little bit early.

We change system 3 4 times today and finally 80+ min Mario sub come and settle things a little bit.

Be thankful for the draw,  Reading had 3 shots and scored 2  What if they decided to attack more ? Don't blame any of the team, but why did it take two defenders to score.