Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

Reading Match Thread

1 minute ago, norfolkbroadslim said:

Absolutely shocking casual 'defending' there from Stiepermann

Proper half arsed that. I like him but played a big role in both goals against us tonight.

Edited by king canary
  • Like 1

Crazy season. How have we thrown that away after taking the lead???

Dominated possession but didn't really do enough, Reading came with a plan and got away with it. 

Should focus the minds for Sunday. 

• Like 1

This was the game of Stiepermann. No question.

Off it most of the night. The one player who thinks he might be a cut above the rest with his laconic and lazy play perhaps?

Nevermind he has contributed well to our season. But in the wrong way for this game 

• Like 1

Just now, Making Plans said:

Should have got Vrancic on sooner. Bad night for Farke's judgement

I'm not sure that stops a 96th minute equaliser though. Thought he managed it pretty well in the end.

Too casual for quite a bit of the match for my liking but hey ho, it's a point. SU drew too.

That's angered me from Stiepermann, totally inexcusable that.  Watching it you'd be forgiven for thinking that the ref had just blown for time so he didn't bother seriously trying to block the cross or tackle.

I think its obvious that Cantwell won't be in the starting line up Sunday. But apart from that, it was just one of those nights. Good goalkeeping and poor finishing by Mr Reliable was the main reason.

Yes two blues from Stiepermann but these things happen and we ought to have been comfortably ahead.

We are no worse off than when we started. Some will be nervous because of the result while some of us will just accept it and look forward to service as normal on Sunday.

• Like 1

Ultimately Sheffield United's draw at Birmingham mean we are 7 points clear of 3rd with a +8 goal difference. Have gained a point on Leeds since Saturday morning. Our winning run has come to end. Let's start another on Sunday.

OTBC!

1 minute ago, ThorpeCanary said:

Ultimately Sheffield United's draw at Birmingham mean we are 7 points clear of 3rd with a +8 goal difference. Have gained a point on Leeds since Saturday morning. Our winning run has come to end. Let's start another on Sunday.

OTBC!

+4 Goal difference on Sheff Utd