Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 37

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus

Here’s a picture from last week’s Community Day where we celebrated our latest presentation to help fund our wonderful DS boys and Girls at the CSF. We had a fantastic morning at Carrow Park and then saw such generosity as people filled the buckets. You PUPs are absolute superstars for what you do and the CSF and our DS boys and girls really love you for it.

172243709_presentation2019.thumb.jpg.1a583613a25c1855c5c118123b228a49.jpg

This weekend we have GMF picking the final six results. GMF has been with us for over 10 years and I remember him joining as Gazzatcc  and after a few selections Ray was sure he would be an asset to our group. Since then GMF has had a hat-trick of wins selecting the six as well as his win earlier this season with the Norwich picks. GMF is having a great season this time with 23/31 74% winning picks at a profitability of 5.38. Let’s help him to win #4 with our very best selections from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 sites.

We welcome Daz Sparks into the hot seat to make the final selections for our beloved club’s game at Wigan. Daz kindly accepted our invitation to make these picks and that will put me in PUPanon’s good books because there’s nothing PUPanon likes more than new posters joining our team to help secure our future. Lets all help Daz to a winning debut with a great range of suggestions for this game. You have a tenner to spend Daz and can divide it how you like between PUPs picks and your own suggestion.

We would like to say a massive thank you to these companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls : -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/ 

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week.

Last weekend’s wins mean that we are already building a new presentation pot since we presented £2,324 last Saturday. You PUPs are awesome!

Now I’ll hand the thread over to GMF and Daz Sparks. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Gary and Daz... the thread is yours.......🙃..........

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,5, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,4, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,4, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris,2, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, nutty nigel, KiwiScot, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2953 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,3, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty nigel,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane,2, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy,2, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid,2, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble, Herman, Lincsy, Gregt, yes PUPs £1688 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £431 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4,645 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,966 since we began and after presenting £2,324 on Saturday we have £49 towards the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

To Germany (of course) this week and a Saturday evening offering.

Borussia Dortmund (12-2-0 45-18 at home) v Mainz 05 (3-2-9 12-32 away) - Home Win

For the match bet HT/FT Draw/City

Best of luck GMF, Daz and all you PUPs.

Thanks for the great intro, Nutty. Hardly seems like five minutes since I originally joined over ten years ago! 

Will probably be picking late Friday evening - all recommendations are appreciated.

OTBC 

Love the kid posing at the front.

For the Top 6 - Cwmbran Celtic v Goytre Utd - Away Win

Welcome Daz and for the Norwich Bet. Norwich to win both halves.

Board has come alive after our "draw" last night, but lets keep the picks coming in guys.

• Like 1

Good shout, Kiwi, and good luck to GMF and Daz.

I'll go with Spurs to beat hapless Huddersfield at odds of 1/5.

For the City match, I'll go with Draw/Norwich on the Double Result at 19/5.

Dutch league for me. Ajax home win against Excelsior. Top v second bottom. I crashed and burned last week on similar positions, but surely can’t happen again!!!

I am hoping the yellow wall will inspire Pukki to a hat trick. 

Good of luck all. 

For GMF I'm going to Spain on Saturday for...

Atletico Madrid          v          Celta de Vigo          Home Win

For Daz it's Ben again...

Ben Godfrey to score Anytime

Ok guys, be gentle with me, first time and all that.

I’ll have a good look later and see what I can come up with, but I’m still a little emotionally drained from last night’s high drama!

• Like 1

Hi PUPs, I'm off to Russia this week with Zenit vs. Anzhi (home win).

For the City bet, hopefully we'll have a quick return to winning ways with Mclean and Pukki to score in a City victory.

All the best everyone! 👍

Apples

Italy and Serie A, away win for Napoli (2nd) at struggling Chievo (bottom)

For City a 2-1 win and Vrancic to score the last goal.

Good luck all especially GMF and Daz, have a great weekend.

OTBC

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Daz and Gary not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for LINCOLN v Cheltenham.

For City Vrancic to score a penalty.

Sheff Utd to win at home to Millwall looks a no brainer at 8/13

For the Norwich game, let's have us to bounce back with a big win. 

Pukki to score first and 3-0 city is 30/1, or you could change the scorer to Stiepermann for 55/1 and Onel for 60/1

Group 1 of the Spanish Segunda B.

Ponferradina to win at home against Navalcarnero.

Ponferradina, with an 11-4-1 and 30/8 home record, are fifth, just one point off the play-offs. Their last two home games have seen wins against the teams in 3rd and 11th places.

Navalcarnero, with a 1-3-12 and 12/30 away record, are 19th, and 11 points below possible safety. They have lost their last four league games with a goal difference of 2/13, and 12 of their last 13, with the exception being a single-goal home win against the team in 17th.

The odds are around 2/5.

---

For the NCFC bet I suggest either Godfrey to score and Norwich City to win, at 14/1, or Zimmermann and ditto, at 20/1.

Good luck to all!

Pretty straightforward this one, Ajax Amsterdam - Excelsior for a home win. Ajax sitting very pretty in 1st, Excelsior have failed to win any of their past 8 away games, and haven't even scored in their past 4...

For the Match bet, Vrancic to score first and Norwich to win double. 

Good luck all!

In deference to the EFL player of the season I'm off to the Finnish Veikkausliga where I think Honka will beat IFK Mariehamn.

For our game I feel goals will be at a premium. Therefore <2.5 goals.

Good luck Gary and Sparky!

I'm going for a home win for Ulm v. Hessen Dreieich in the German Regionalliga South West.

Ulm are W11 D1 L2 F36 A10 at home and Hessen Dreieich are W1 D2 L10 F13 A29 away.

Good Luck, GMF!

For the Norwich Bet - Zimmermann to score any time!

Good Luck, Daz!

Good luck all

Malta and a home win for top v bottom Hibernian vs Qormi @1.14

City bet and a booking for Krul (probably for time wasting)  @ 26.0

Derby to beat Bolton 

Norwich -1 Asian handicap

In bocca al lupo 🐾🐕 GMF...👍

Nice trip to sunny Spain this week for Primera W League:

Barcelona vs Malaga - Home win

As for Daz Sparks’ Norwich bet, can think of 5,000 reasons why Norwich will win, so let’s go for a bet builder of:

Norwich to win, More than 3 goals in the game, BTTS 💪

Parma 🥳

Scottish League Two.....

Peterhead v Albion Rovers.......Home win.

For our game.....

Rhodes to score the last goal.

Good luck GMF and Daz.

Good luck all, especially GMF & Daz Sparks.

Brighton to draw with Bournemouth, and

Norwich to win 3-1.

My pick is TOTTENHAM v Huddersfield Home win

For the Norwich bet Hernandez to score first I think

good luck to all pups

Evening all and Good Luck especially to Gary and Daz!!

AJAX -v- Excelsior HOME WIN

For our game I’m going for HT Norwich/FT Norwich 

💛💚

National League and promotion-chasing Solihull Moors to beat all-but-down Havant & Waterlooville.  (That'll be 0-0 then...)

For our game, draw HT/Norwich FT.

Good luck to all PUPs...

Hi everyone, off to Sweden this week with:

MALMO FF v Ostersunds FK HOME WIN

Good Luck Gary and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, Norwich to win 3-0, best of luck Daz