Which one do you want going up with us and why?

i would like to see Sheffield join us just to stick it to the over confident Leeds fans

Bristol to win the playoffs for meĀ 

Sheffield Utd to come up.

Ā 

It pains me to say it but Leeds are a big club, it is only their poor management off the field and historic errors that have helped keep them down. If they make it to the Premiership and accessed the money on offer I do think they could invest and build. However, Sheffield are a club of our size and will have similar constraints to us, they pose less of a longer term threat.

Ā 

Also, it would be hilarious to see Leeds do a Leeds and balls it up again.

Thinking ahead, who is likely to be the more successful next season?

If we go up we are all aware that it could be tough.

With small margins between success and failure we now seem to be in a strong position whereby we can afford to think about survival next season as a first consideration.

It seems to me, and beingĀ fully aware the fact that the Blades strike force for this season consists mostly of two old boys over thirty years of age (Sharpe, McGoldrick) that they will need more transfer activity in the Summer, especially in the striker position.Ā We all know how precarious and expensive this can be.

It could well prove to be a bridge too far for Wilder's Sheffield United.

Leeds,on the other hand are capable of posing the bigger threat next season. They will have more cash to splash and, from manager downwards through their set-up and squad seem much better prepared forĀ the PL.

Sheff.U for me then and is there any reason Teemu cannot become another Jamie Vardy with regards impact at the top level?

It's the pace stupid.

Edited by BroadstairsR

Why is this even a question?

Ā 

No-one, I repeat NO-ONE outside of LS1 wants to see a team followed by a bunch of knuckle-dragging, arrogant pr1cks promoted.

• Like 2

The top 3 deserve promotion as they have been consistently the best 3 sides throughout the season. Donā€™t think it will happen though because Aston Villa are now looking very dangerousĀ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Why is this even a question?

Ā 

No-one, I repeat NO-ONE outside of LS1 wants to see a team followed by a bunch of knuckle-dragging, arrogant pr1cks promoted.

This, this and this again.

• Like 1

I really love Bielsa as a coach and previously said I'd prefer Leeds to go up, but given the logic of who's most likely to occupy a relegation place next season, I'd go with Sheffield United. And Middlesbrough, Bristol City or Preston to win the playoffs (although only Bristol City are likely to make it).

18 minutes ago, staffordshire canary said:

Neither šŸ¤ž

Lol itā€™s fair but hard to see it happeningĀ 

Ā 

i remember a while back we wereĀ thinking how compressed the table was, but now there are really only 3 teams that can realistically make the top 2 - West Brom are 7 points off 2nd and losing to Millwall effectively wiped out any chance of overhauling both Leeds and Sheffield.

Ā And definitely clear water between the leading teamĀ and the rest ...coughšŸ¤”šŸ˜Ž

Some of my closest friends are Leeds fans and have been fairly nice about everything this season. there is always going to be a few knobheads and I think some of the recent stuff has sounded very desperate and salty. Always someone else's fault etc. I wouldn't mind them coming up with us so long as they have a few humbling years in the prem with us and don't just suddenly get good.