Sign in to follow this  
Bill

I know we shouldn't laugh ...........(Boro Fat TV)

Lots of anger and shouting as this Boro fan expresses his frustration with Boro..... in the fashion of a Gumby (Monty Python)

warning - swearing

But jokes aside there is the genuine supporter

a journey of six hours each way and I suspect he possibly hasn't the best paid job either so the cost of his day would have been a fair bit of his income

After our experience with Hughton I've developed a level of sympathy for any fanbase that has to put up with Pulisball for any length of time. 

• Like 1

I got sick of watching 'Pulis Ball' after the first painfully annoying long drawn out towel dried long throw the other week. God knows how frustrated they must be after over a season of that dross. Even Hughton wasn't that bad. Football doesn't necessarily have to be played the way we play it, it doesn't have to be pretty, or exciting but it should still be football. At this level his tactics are disgraceful. The sooner he gets sacked and quits the game the better. 

Pulis and Karanka are the only two managers in the top 2 divisions who's football i find actually offensive. Keep the ball in the air bouncing awkwardly, avoid passing if possible just give it to the fast lads to mindlessly run at defenders, try to injure opponents and play for set pieces, absolute crap. 

Is posing this fan TV bollix just w.anchors laughing at people with special needs? Same with the Ipswich Twins of previous years... Grow up lads FFS. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spencer 1970 said:

Is posing this fan TV bollix just w.anchors laughing at people with special needs? Same with the Ipswich Twins of previous years... Grow up lads FFS. 

Where does the special needs bit come from? Seemed like a fairly typical northerner.

I saw the world's best supporter at the weekend. He is a Hemel Hempstead (National League South) supporter but lives in Plymouth. And he travels to every match. And he is the drummer in the sparse home crowd. But he is virtually blind so has to stand at both ends just to get a glimpse of movement in the goal areas. He does find it easier looking at it through his phone though.

You can stick your Prawn Sandwich brigade up your Gary Glitter.

• Like 1

On 07/04/2019 at 19:04, Bill said:

Lots of anger and shouting as this Boro fan expresses his frustration with Boro..... in the fashion of a Gumby (Monty Python)

warning - swearing

I was hoping for sub titles as couldn't understand a word be said lol

On ‎08‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 01:15, Rock The Boat said:

Where does the special needs bit come from? Seemed like a fairly typical northerner.

There's definitely something with him. I'm all for laughing at the fat bloke holding the microphone who's a bit of a k n o b, but not the bloke talking or IpswichCrazy. I don't particularly enjoy laughing at special needs.

Edited by All the Germans
  • Like 1

I quite like AJT, yes, he's as mad as a box of frogs but if all bloggers were like our Jack  no one would watch. Our boy is very talented and has a career in front of him. 

AJT is a football fan and shows passion for his Club..... and there's nothing wrong with that.