Sign in to follow this  
Canary73

You've let us down again...

Haha, I was just thinking of this. At least they won't have to suffer against Man City.

Trololol @ Wolves. 

Saying that if they keep on the same trajectory they may get similar opportunities in the near future.

That second leg at Molineux in 2002 was one of my favourite ever NCFC away days, even though we lost the game 1-0. Getting out of the sh*thole that is Wolverhampton in one piece was a little less enjoyable, though.

17 minutes ago, Herman said:

Haha, I was just thinking of this. At least they won't have to suffer against Man City.

That’s just it, I’d give Wolves a chance against City, on their day they’d give them a decent game- and they have had quite a few good performances against the bigger clubs this season. I hope I’m wrong but I can’t see Watford putting up much of a fight.

• Like 1

It's not as if getting to the FA Cup semis is any sort of laudable achievement after all. If it were us doing the same next season, none of us on here would be stupid enough to care a fcuk about getting that far or whether we won or lost. 

2 minutes ago, westcoastcanary said:

It's not as if getting to the FA Cup semis is any sort of laudable achievement after all. If it were us doing the same next season, none of us on here would be stupid enough to care a fcuk about getting that far or whether we won or lost. 

I'm pretty sure, in fact I'm certain, that no one on here would take a 'you've let us down again' sign to a playoff or a semifinal. 

8 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

I'm pretty sure, in fact I'm certain, that no one on here would take a 'you've let us down again' sign to a playoff or a semifinal. 

Did someone say they might?

4 hours ago, Canary73 said:

wolves2.jpg

As a self-confessed pedant, I was always impressed he placed the apostrophe correctly. Maybe his probation officer helped with it.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

As a self-confessed pedant, I was always impressed he placed the apostrophe correctly. Maybe his probation officer helped with it.

Yes, I confess I had exactly the same thought:classic_biggrin: