Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Man Utd seethe at NCFC fans

I do love a papers manufactured Twitter seethe, looks like the MEN have started one. 😀

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-norwich-city-solskjaer-16090971

The bizarre reason Manchester United fans are annoyed with Norwich City

Man Utd fans spotted something peculiar during Norwich's clash with QPR in the Championship and they didn't like it.

28 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

I do love a papers manufactured Twitter seethe, looks like the MEN have started one. 😀

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-norwich-city-solskjaer-16090971

Man Utd fans spotted something peculiar during Norwich's clash with QPR in the Championship and they didn't like it.

Who gives flying f*** what they think, I reckon Solskjaer will have been sacked before Farke, then it will become his chant . :classic_biggrin:

"LIke all our scarves, the Superking carries no crest, so you can wear it to the match and non-football occaisions" 🤣

Or copyright laws mean they'd have to pay a fortune to use the clubs crest, I've never considered what occaision I was attending before chosing which scarf to wear.

I never thought I would hate something more than half'n'half scarves but I hate Saville Rogue more.

Nice that the Manchester Evening News displayed a tweet (from someone else admittedly) calling Norwich fans ‘inbreds’, not sure that sort of thing should be publicised by an established newspaper.

6 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Just do one, Ok. Just fcukin do one.

Oh hang, on I forgot,  its ManU

Fark orf you  carrit crunshin cnuts

steady old fella

you are in Man Utd territory

“Oh boo hoo (blub 😫😪), they’ve stolen our song”. Of course every song sung at Old Trafford is a Mancunian penned original isn’t it? What a non-story - desperately dredged up from a few sad social media posts. Mind you, the article text is most complimentary about us so it’s not all bad!

Couldn’t care less - all football songs are borrowed from elsewhere/other clubs, few are ‘original’.  I’m pretty sure Man U “stole” ‘Always look on the bright side of life’ off us way back when, not that anyone noticed.  

And of course we have the oldest and best in OTBC so who cares.

8 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Who cares what a bunch of glory hunting Tw&ts from London and the Home counties think? :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

steady old fella

you are in Man Utd territory

Very true

Everywhere is Man Utd territory, you see kids in Man U shirts in the Castle Mall walking along with their Dads. 

Personally I think that's child abuse, or at best, neglect, the child should be taken away and re educated. 

• Like 1

"We've come for our scarves, we've come for our scarves, we're Norwich City, we've come for our scarves" is all that is needed in response.  My ManUre season ticket holder friend still thinks this one we sang at OT is the funniest chant any opposition side has sung (he's easily pleased).

Edited by shefcanary

Well....it's looking like another trip to the theatre of dreams is on the cards quite soon. 

Have to admit I cringe a bit at it.  Certain songs identify clubs and imo should be exempt from copying and while this is a new song theres a strong link between the Stone Roses and Manchester United so I kinda get why they have a bit of a gripe about it.  I always preferred the song they did to "Made Of Stone" anyway 😉

Edited by BarclayWazza

9 hours ago, BarclayWazza said:

Certain songs identify clubs and imo should be exempt from copying and while this is a new song theres a strong link between the Stone Roses and Manchester United so I kinda get why they have a bit of a gripe about it.  

This is all very well. What you failed to mention is that there isn't a strong link between the supporters and Manchester.  😎

• Haha 1