Sign in to follow this  
Vazzza

Blackburn Ticket

I know it's a long shot, but if anybody does have a spare ticket for Blackburn it would be much appreciated if you PM me. Happy to talk prices...

They haven't gone on sale yet - They go to members on Monday and general sale shortly thereafter. I expect they sell out in the members stage though.

Yeah there was a press release over the last 10 days to say they'd pushed sales dates back by a week, due to waiting for sky to announce kick off times. Suspect you're right on tickets being returned by Blackburn though.

Edited by kick it off

Just got two tickets yippee. Have had to miss most of this season due to work commitments but luckily am back for Sheff Weds and Blackburn. Also managed to reactivate my account for the new forum. The week could only start any better with Ippo being placed into admin to take a points deduction now rather than next season😀

Annoyingly don't have any priority memebership numbers i can use, just season tickets, so have to hope there are still some left on Wednesday however unlikely. If i can't get an additonal ticket i won't be able to make the game, so may have a spare on my season ticket. Will have to see how it goes

As someone else has said, I'd fully expect Blackburn to take a reduced allocation - a 9.30pm finish with a trip back to Blackburn is no joke.  & there are always people who drop out late on so if they are sold out by Wednesday, I'd definitely suggest putting your name down with the ticket office.