Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

Its not just ashton goin..........

Worthy''s latest interview has suggested that not only ashton, but green and huckerby could well leave as well. GREAT NEWS (not!!!!!!!)

what the hell is happening to our football club, the board seems to have lost its bottle and ambition.  At least see our assests at the end of the season, when we can adjust and re-build, not have way through an already awful campaign. Relegation could certainly be on the cards.  I cant see thorne and mckenzie beening an amazing strike partnership.  Hucks wont leave on his own accord, and I respect his commitment though I think ashton owes us more, at least til the end of the season, its not like his lighting up the championship is it!!!!

When we brought ashton, the board said it was an investment for the future, maybe we should have read into that properly and seen that they were looking to make a few million profit to make a championship side!!!!!

I was looking forward to my xmas break but now i now january is gunna be a nightmare so thats ruined now

P.S didnt ashton sign a new contract little while ago? that was really worth the time and money

That''s not what he said. Worthy said that every player has their price and that they were the four most desirable players in our squad. He didn''t say any of them were going, just saying that if they received acceptable bids, they''d consider them. Indeed, in the same article, he says that they turned down two big bids for Ashton, and that those bids would have to be significantly increased if they were to be considered. Really nothing too spectacular there.

I appreciate NW isn''t doing too much right at the moment, but don''t misquote him just to make it sound worse!

Tacklebury, I am a fan of worthington, so dont take my comments to be an anti-worthy statement.     I do however believe worthy is inviting offers for our key players which i find hard to justify