Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

leon

I really really hope so!! I certainly think we''ve been missing him and I''ll be glad to see him back!

You''ve got no evidence to support tht, hes been poor so far this season. However, i''ll be glad when he''s back, hopefully a bit of flair

Bit selectively harsh there Northern, Leon back would certainly improve the ratio of  heads down/slumped shoulders for the better. I''ve moaned about Leon myself often enough, usually for the lack of first touch control, but his unceasing energy and running after the ball however unlikely the prospect of getting it is a valuable on-field facet of the side, and would also give Ashton some space to work in. As far as team morale goes, let''s  face it there is little of it and  none once we''re behind, Leon back in the yellow and green would be a big plus. And who exactly has come close to meriting being worth a place instead of him?

[quote user="king of latvia"]leon will save city and turm the season round.[/quote]

How, has he wom £20m on the lottery ti buy a new team ?

I like Leon,... hes a good player and a hard worker... he scares the hell out of the oppositionn with his pace and skill too...

Ashtons missing him its clear to see

jas :)

Scares the opposition with his amazing ability to trap a ball to within twelve yards....?

Give me strength.

It all depends which leon we get - the historical one of the end of last season/champ winning year then superb - an asset to any team and we will benefit.

Id its the distracted unfocused demoralised player we saw at the start of this season he ownt have much impact at all - even his energy and committment had diminished.

Fingers crossed he comes back on all cylinders firing - but I still have a sneaky suspicion (no info) that he has played his last game for city.

OTBC

Leon is a good player. but its always the case that after a player has been out for so long we start to think they will make a huge difference when they come back. Eg Holt last year, and McKenzie. McKenzie on good form will help out the team but we dont need him to win games