Sideshow Tim

Score predictions v QPR

Evening punters! 

I have a feeling that QPahahaha are in for a hiding tomorrow. 

Im going for a 6-1 City win and Teemu to get back on the scoresheet with a hat trick 

When an assistant temporarily takes over, in this case Eustace, the new manager bounce never seems to be applicable.

I am far more confident about this game than I was for the 'Boro game.

Whether this is a good thing or otherwise, time will tell.

I thought the win there,  courtesy of  Teemu's chest, was the real beginning of the 'new' Norwich. We played a brilliant close passing game that day and, despite McClaren's churlish assessment, thoroughly deserved the win.

Young Cantwell played a good game that day, and, despite a few naive moments, demonstrated that he is very much one for the future. 

I would hope that his progress at Carrow Road is not stunted by the need for ready-made PL players, should the situation arise.

Edited by BroadstairsR

2-0 

Pukki with a poacher's finish and a Jamal Lewis thunderbastard

4 minutes ago, Tired said:

2-0 

Pukki with a poacher's finish and a Jamal Lewis thunderbastard

Who wouldn't enjoy seeing a thunderbastard!

• Like 1

I feel QPR will be parking the bus and fist-bumping every clearance. Finding them hard to break down. we lose concentration and they score a breakaway goal after Krul comes up for a 98th minute corner.

Or 7-0.

16 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Who wouldn't enjoy seeing a thunderbastard!

Is he a member of the avengers ? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Looks a home win all day long but they may have a bit of a ' new manger bounce ' and we're not going to win 14 games on the spin.

1-1

Good to see that you’re positive about tomorrow 😳

59 minutes ago, Sideshow Tim said:

Good to see that you’re positive about tomorrow 😳

Not positive we'll draw. We might win, we might lose.:classic_smile:

All I know is I'm pencilled in to go to the last seven games so I hope we get as many points as we need to seal promotion and I have fun finding out.

• Thanks 1

I'll take a scrappy 1-0 off someone's @rse, it's not about performances now,  just about points. Sure,I'd like to be entertained but I don't care if the Sky viewers feel shortchanged or not, just give us the three points and on to Reading. 

• Like 2

If we turn up and play as we can we should win well, but it’s definitely a potential banana-skin.  So far this season we’ve (eventually) come through such games with the pts nearly all of the time so hope DF gets them in the right mindset from the off tomorrow. 

They'll come out of the traps flying for the first 5 or so minutes then will fade into the average side that they are. For that, I cannot see anything short of a comfortable home win. I'm going to say 4-0!

2 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Go and sit on the naughty step

He'll get moved on by the stewards. Better syphoning the python instead, we tend to score then 😉!

Should really be a comfortable victory, 3-0 would be most welcome. Interesting to see if Farke takes the opportunity to make a couple of changes, would still like to see Leitner in for Mclean.

3-1. Early missed penalty by Pukki (lower left corner but misses power). 5 mins from that Pukki scores with bit lucky deflection. Early in second half 2-0 by Buendia. At 67th they get one back and game gets nervy, but on 83 mins Pukki makes it 3-1 with clinical finish inside the box

18 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

I feel QPR will be parking the bus and fist-bumping every clearance. Finding them hard to break down. we lose concentration and they score a breakaway goal after Krul comes up for a 98th minute corner.

Or 7-0.

There’s still time for one of those