Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Blackburn match

They announced a delay in getting these on sale due to Sky possibly changing things, had been dueĀ on 1 April butĀ changed to 9am on the 8th.

I canā€™t see anything announced on it yet - the delay was for a ā€˜possibleā€™ change, presumably theyā€™ll tell us today; would much prefer it to remain as itā€™s meant to be and for them to pick another game.

It's almost like we have had our own TV Channel for the last 2 months

01.png.00b29047a83a488935e7a492f0769771.png Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

When we are live on Sky we are now 14 unbeaten. Not only a bit of extra income, but seems to push our players to even better performances.

If you look at the first half of the season the ā€˜Skyā€™ thing was sorely missing! Ā Amazing how some decent form changes things.

Ā I guess if weā€™re promoted weā€™llĀ have to get used to fixtures being all over the place again -Ā Sky and BT have early and lateĀ Saturday games, then thereā€™s the Sunday live TV games + matchesĀ moved because of Europe; then thereā€™s the dreaded Monday games....

2 hours ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

What time is ko for this please?

Ā 

Picked up someĀ Stoke tickets on Wednesday and asked the ticket guy what time the Blackburn game is to kick off. Apparently it will definitely be on the Saturday but Sky have yet to decide if its to be lunchtime or late 5:15.

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

If you look at the first half of the season the ā€˜Skyā€™ thing was sorely missing! Ā Amazing how some decent form changes things.

Ā I guess if weā€™re promoted weā€™llĀ have to get used to fixtures being all over the place again -Ā Sky and BT have early and lateĀ Saturday games, then thereā€™s the Sunday live TV games + matchesĀ moved because of Europe; then thereā€™s the dreaded Monday games....

The Toon I believe have had something like15 consecutive games on a Monday night being an extreme example?

4 hours ago, Making Plans said:

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Ā 

My EPG has changed it now says;

403 Sky Sports Norwich

Ā 

• Haha 1

That's me fooked then. Won't be seeing that one. Had train ticket booked for 6 o c'clock, because I have to be somewhere early the next morning.Ā 

I hope the party is a blast

OK for those living near Norwich, as a family, myself and two girls go to the match whilst the wife goes shopping 7:30 Kick Off has the wife wondering what to do, she does not like the cinema so what's on ?

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

OK for those living near Norwich, as a family, myself and two girls go to the match whilst the wife goes shopping 7:30 Kick Off has the wife wondering what to do, she does not like the cinema so what's on ?

Does she fancy looking after a 4 and 1 year old for a couple of hours!!

• Haha 5

I imagine/hopeĀ they are thinking itā€™ll be us getting the trophy, hence us being last?Ā  It is certainly a bit of a kick in the ballsĀ for anyone travelling, including thoseĀ coming from Blackburn.Ā 

Fair play to Blackburn - they've immediately responded to kick off switch by offering free travel down there for all away fans - that's a great gesture.

6 hours ago, Making Plans said:

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Ā 

RIP 3pm Saturday Kick off.....Ā 

4 minutes ago, Il Pirata said:

RIP 3pm Saturday Kick off.....Ā 

This sad loss will be marked by having 3 minutes applause by 3 fans in 3 sides of the ground on the 3rd minute.

Ā 

• Haha 1

It will get even worse when we are in the Premiership, last time we were there I was changed later and later.

PS. The wife is sorted, we will have our meal before the match, while the match is on, she will be in the Nelson having a meal and watching the match

Just now, CANARYKING said:

Leeds v Villa now on Sunday

Sheffield v Ipswich 5:15 so that will be over before we play

Slightly off topicĀ  but SKY have finally realised that Ireland is not part of the UK and starting this Saturday will be showing a 3 pm ko Saturday game each.week in the RepublicĀ  only . I haven't contacted I follow yet to see if they would now include us in overseas transmissions, but will email them this evening.

12 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Slightly off topicĀ  but SKY have finally realised that Ireland is not part of the UK and starting this Saturday will be showing a 3 pm ko Saturday game each.week in the RepublicĀ  only . I haven't contacted I follow yet to see if they would now include us in overseas transmissions, but will email them this evening.

Pretty confident that Ifollow is a subsidiary of Murdoch's evil empire so if SkySports are doing this, I would imagine Ifollow will follow suit pretty quickly.

Edited by kick it off

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

It will get even worse when we are in the Premiership, last time we were there I was changed later and later.

PS. The wife is sorted, we will have our meal before the match, while the match is on, she will be in the Nelson having a meal and watching the match

The Nelson does not have Sky Swindon.

• Thanks 1