Amazing! Better than the Farke rap.

Thanks for sharing KIO.

Wonder if the team have seen this?!

Had to listen to it three times straight off.

Sheer genius.

And a great voice👍

As I’m in Bavaria itself tonight, then I’m especially looking forward to watching this -  unfortunately, like any other crazed Norwich City supporter who has just 4% battery left on his phone without a euro adapter in sight, and a flight to catch in the morning, the last sensible thing you do in Prague before bed is of course czech out the Pink’un 🇨🇿 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Am I the only one who managed around 30 seconds ? 

Should have stuck with it, it gets better and better.

That was absolutely brilliant. Just played it to my missus who is German. Loved it. 

“NCFC wins goals” lol

Implying DF’s Bavarian is like calling Harry Redknapp a Scot. What’s wrong with Westphalian Rhapsody!

Also, a prize for best definition of an “arlbite”

Nits duly picked , it’s great! 

F*cking superb.............someone needs to post this on TW*TTED,light the blue touch paper and wait for the reaction 🤣🤣🤣

I'm probably way out on my own with this - but I don't like the s(um reference.  Don't get me wrong, it's brilliant, but I'm just not a fan of calling them 's(um'.  And ultimately, I'll be very surprised if the club and the BBC play it or support it because of that.

Very cleverly adapted and enjoyable otherwise.

• Like 1

You're not alone Mr. W.

I detest it and would never use it.

When Wellington called the British soldiers the "Scum of the earth," but added that they made "damn fine soldiers" he was probably paying a compliment to the men largely enlisted from the slums.

In the case of rival football fans as a whole it is a distasteful term in my eyes.

But, hey ho it's only a word so each to his own.

Like Generation A47 says it feels a bit nit-picky but that's too long a track to sustain consistently, but  kudos for what is nevertheless great. Is the 'albeit' thing deliberate? I still prefer the Farke Rap myself, but whatever, that's two comedy gold songs in one season. Can't remember too many in previous years. Big Grant Holt excepted.

Edited by Nuff Said