Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Insults equals no reply!.

In a desperate attempt to get these boards back to the good old debating days of yore, can I just say, that for my part insults equals no reply from me.

Emotions are running very high at the moment, and I understand that, but that''s still no excuse for bad manners and name calling on here, if you can''t respect people, then don''t reply (except Worthy because he wouldn''t reply anyway! [;)])

These boards use to have heated debates all the time, but posters back then still respected each other, can''t we go back to the future on here guys?.

You know it makes sense.

Does this also include comments about Nigel Worthington. You know ''Worthless'' or ''Our fool of a manager.'' I feel it is time for Nigel to stand down but I feel (unlike some of his players) that he is undeserving of such comments when all he is doing is being stoic while he struggles to deal with a situation.

Obvious humour is surely fine. I really didn''t mind you saying i had a mental age of one and I take personal insults like that as a term of endearment so let''s not get too politicaly correct.

Incidentally, I regard myself as on the very threshold of ''old gitdom'' and depending on the situation very often parody myself as such.

Wiz,

Over the last few months I have witnessed many a post from you, all of which seem to follow the same route,"Upset as many fans as possible by giving a totally obtuse view with NO real dedication to the cause etc"

Yes, the team and manager are performing badly, Yes the postion in the table should be a lot higher at this stage.

You are making statements that any Binner would be proud of so please refrain from this childish way and become more of the 1st Wizard as the name states, instead of a Second rate Kids Magician as your posts dictate.

Thanks

Hehehehehe, is this just because the growing list of people who disagree with you is starting to make you look out your window in the evenings, scanning your road for an angry mob carrying burning torches? Most people will stop insulting you if you stop being so arrogant and opinionated you never know, someone elses opinion might just be more interesting/ correct than yours is. 

Norwich 3 Crewe 0

The result all true canary fans want.

As someone who was charged at by the met on horses at FCR, an angy mob would be a doddle Morty.  But I wont alter my opinion/style or change it for anyone my friend, if I may use that term with you?.

Your 3 nil prediction if correct, would need to be carried over next week against Southampton, to be effective, and that''s the problem isn''t it?.

Rudolf: I take your points, Worthy it is from now on, okay?, but he still has to go you know!.

Anyone who wears green and yellow I consider a friend. However mate, if you live by the sword you die by it too, you must expect that if you continue in your abraisive style then people are going to have a pop at you, and you must be man enough to take it on the chin. You''ve not exactly been innocent when it comes to petty name-calling and mud slinging. So I''ll watch your turning over of a new leaf closely and personally I don''t give it long, if we lose today I''ll expect you to come out all guns blazing flinging insults at anyone who doesn''t share your opinion.

Crewe 0 Norwich 3

Norwich 2 Southampton 0

If your predictions come true mate, I might start to believe Worthy has indeed turned that corner.

Maybe if I had a tad more faith in him, I''d assist with a few well placed Hexes of my own!.[;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

If your predictions come true mate, I might start to believe Worthy has indeed turned that corner.

Maybe if I had a tad more faith in him, I''d assist with a few well placed Hexes of my own!.[;)]

[/quote]

For the record I dreamt we won 3-0 last night, although Man United beat Chelsea 4-0 in the same dream..