Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 36

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus

This weekend I’m proud to introduce one of our original PUPs Lappinitup who will be selecting the final six results. Lapps has always supported our threads right back to the very first week Ray started them. Lapps doesn’t get to pick the final six very often because he prefers to let others get involved but I’m pleased he’s agreed to do it this week. With a previous win when picking the six and four previous wins making the Norwich selections we definitely have a top PUP in charge this weekend. Lets help Lapps get us another win with our very best selections from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 sites.

We have Mr Apples making the final selections for our game against QPR on Saturday. Mr Apples kindly agreed to step in at short notice and I’d like to thank him for that. Mr Apples, who has two previous wins when making these selections, is having a great season this time with 28/34 82% winning picks at a profitability of 3.88. Let’s help him to a hat-trick of wins with our very best suggestions from those listed on Bill Hill or Bet 365. Mr Apples will be making his choices on Friday afternoon so please get those suggestions in early.

We would like to say a massive thank you to these companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls : -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week.

Image may contain: 3 people, people playing sport, stadium and outdoor

Saturday is going to be a very special day for us PUPs, our wonderful DS boys and girls and the CSF because it’s our beloved club’s community day. Please try to get to Carrow Park in the morning when for the DS game which will KO off at 10.15am. It will be showcase games between our guys as QPR couldn’t host a team.  But our lot will love it, 3 x 10 minute games and our celebration/presentation of the £2324 raised by this great community will be at around 11am.

After that me and Jellytot will be in the Fanzone with a bucket for the “bring a pound to the ground”. There will be buckets all around the ground too so remember to put a quid in your pockets.

At half-time there will be a pitch celebration where us PUPs will be represented by Cosmic Twin and Jellytot. Watch out for that and give them a cheer.

Image may contain: 18 people, including Emma Marie Fletcher, Eddie Edwards, John Tilson, Helen Twiddy and Ryan Twiddy, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Lappinitup and Mr Apples. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Mick and Graham... the thread is yours.......🙃.........

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,5, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,4, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,4, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris,2, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, nutty nigel, KiwiScot, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2953 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty nigel,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane,2, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy,2, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid,2, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble, Herman, Lincsy, Gregt, yes PUPs £1661 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £431 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4,623 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,917 since we began £2,324 of which is being presented on Saturday.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and good luck to Lapps and Apples together with all you other lovely PUPs out there.

FA Cup this week and MAN CITY to beat Brighton.

For the Norwich bet 2 or more goals for Pukki.

Hello everyone and good luck to Lapp and Apples and to all.

My pick seems to give good odds and I can't work out why -  Wycombe v Portsmouth - Away Win

For the Norwich Bet - - - - An own goal to be scored :classic_ohmy:

The Championship for me

Bristol City v Wigan - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT City/City 

Best of luck Lapps, Mr Apples and all you PUPs 

Good Luck to Lapp, Mr Apples and all PUPs

Feirense v Benfica - Away Win    I was going to suggest Harleston Cherry Tree!!!

HT City  FT City

Edited by First Wazzock

Good luck all, especially Lappinitup and Mr Apples.

Preston to draw with Sheff Utd; and

Norwich to win 3-1.

Luton to beat Blackpool for me please. For City's game Pukki is definitely going to score this week, you mark my words.

Nutty I'd like to continue my insurance policy this week. Tenner coming your way for a Leeds/Sheff Utd double.

My top two picks have already been taken (Portsmouth and brizzle) 

So going further down my acca and ignoring the nil pointer relegation battle at Bolton, I am going for a Cheltenham home win. 

As for City, zimbo to score anytime

Lyon to beat Dijon(3rd v rock bottom)

for the Norwich bet, Hernandez hat trick. 

Very best of luck. 

Edited by dj11

Hi PUPs, and many thanks Nutty for your very kind intro. I'll be making my final selection by about 4 p.m. tomorrow so please pile them in (I'll go for a penalty in the match)!

This week I'm off to Estonia where hopefully FC Flora will spread some joy with a home win (FC Flora vs. Maardu - Home win).

Looking forward to picking some winning selections! 👍

Apples 🍏

Circumstances dictate an early provisional pick although I suspect I will stick with it.

The Nordost section of the German Regionalliga.

Chemnitzer FC to win at home against Optik Rathenow.

Chemnitzer FC, with an 11-1-1 and 30/10 home record, are top but not sure of promotion just yet. Recent form has been mixed, losing three recent away games, but they won yesterday, 2-0 away.

Optik Rathenow are 18th and bottom, with a 1-2-11 and 5/28 away record, but have had a couple of recent victories, including one away, but yesterday lost 4-0 at the team in 16th place.

There seems to be some confusion as to whether the game is on Saturday (UK Soccerway) or Sunday (Bet365) but either way the odds are 1/6, which probably reflect the recent up and down form for both teams rather than the stark contrast in the home and away records.

---

For the NCFC bet I suggest either Godfrey as an anytime goalscorer, at 11/2, or Pukki to surprise us all and score with a header, at 16/1.

Good luck to all!

Bit of a risky one I suppose, but Birmingham are very poor and I expect Leeds to go there and win comfortably. That's on at evens. 

For the City game, I like Buendia to score 2 or more at 9/1

Edited by splutcho
Autocorrect.

I'll go for Sporting Lisbon to win at home to Rio Ave... 1/3 seems good odds.

For the Norwich match, Norwich to win both halves at 3/1 seems decent money. If we get an early goal I think we could put a few past them.

Evening all and good luck 💛💚

LYON -v- Dijon HOME WIN

For the match bet, Norwich to win without conceding.

16 hours ago, Kathy said:

Luton to beat Blackpool for me please. For City's game Pukki is definitely going to score this week, you mark my words.

Nutty I'd like to continue my insurance policy this week. Tenner coming your way for a Leeds/Sheff Utd double.

Thanks Kathy you star🌟

Leeds/Sheff Utd  win double

£10 Bill Hill

3.6/1

£46.00

For Lapps I can't see past..

Norwich City          v          QPR          Home Win

For Mr Apples....

Emi Buendia to score the first goal.

Think I've weeded out a great bit of value this week in the form of.......

Bristol City v Wigan....Home win.

Go get us that money this week Lapps,do it for the little people.

Good luck to all this week and don't waste too much money on the national.

On 03/04/2019 at 19:57, First Wazzock said:

I was going to suggest Harleston Cherry Tree!!!

Lol Wazzy! Poor old Sludge was banned for that - even though his selection turned out to be correct. 😀

Thanks for the intro nutty, I'll be back later with my selections.

My pick this week is Cowdenbeath v Edinburgh City......Away win.

For our game.......

Rhodes to score the last goal.

Good luck Mr Apples.

• Haha 2

I too fancy a home win for BRISTOL CITY v Wigan Athletic.

For our game I fancy there will be more than 2.5 goals and a Norwich victory.

Best of luck to Mr Apples and Lapps this week with their picks. 💪🤞

I'm in agreement with PurpleCanary and I'm also going for a home win for Chemnitzer v. Optik Rathenow.

Good Luck, Lappinitup!

As for the Norwich Bet - Hernandez to score any time!

Good Luck, Mr Apples!

Good luck all

Struggling to find anything I fancy this week despite trawling through numerous leagues, so I`m going for a City win v QPR @1.44

Booking acca and yellow cards each for Trybull, Leistner, Furlong and Aarons @ 251.0