Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

Brandon Supporters help

I will be leaving car at Brandon and catching train to Norwich on Saturday, What are the parking facilities at Brandon Station , would be easy to par and catch 10.40 train, any help welcome

Brandon station car park is free I believe but it’s not particularly secure. 

I had to leave a works vehicle there last year and was somewhat concerned about it, but having said that, it was fine when I got back to it. 

On an aside, have you tried just park? You can select someone’s drive etc nearish and walk to the ground, probably get away quicker and it’s generally about £5-10. 

3 hours ago, Daz Sparks said:

On an aside, have you tried just park? You can select someone’s drive etc nearish and walk to the ground, probably get away quicker and it’s generally about £5-10. 

Thanks D S, yest I have used Just park before but its not possible this time as I have had to stop driving for a while and have lift to Brandon where I was born and bred. When I was growing up there was always quite a lot of City supporters getting on train but as I have lived in the Midlands for years no idea how many these days, so hopping nothing has changed..

my concern was that I know Brandon station is not what it used to be so hoping plenty of spaces in car park.Hope to be on 10.43 train

16 hours ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

According to the Greater Anglia site there are five parking spaces at Brandon and parking is free.......

Yes it does say that and 5 spaces is not much especially if 1 or 2 are handicapped. looking on google maps it shows far more  spaces but could be old images.