Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Stoke Tickets

Just now, Daz Sparks said:

Woohoo!

Tickets for Last 6 games in the bag. 

Next 6 games, surely? Unless you're a closet Villa season ticket holder? 🙂

Me too – coach to Wigan, driving to Stoke. It's gonna be one hell of a ride...

(my driving is erratic)

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Me too – coach to Wigan, driving to Stoke. It's gonna be one hell of a ride...

(my driving is erratic)

Coach both matches for me, my driving is worse than erratic. 

12 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Four of us on the coach to Wigan 🙃

Keep an eye out for me and the missus, Eddie! And I forgot to post my pick in the PUPs last week, sorry about that...

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

Keep an eye out for me and the missus, Eddie! And I forgot to post my pick in the PUPs last week, sorry about that...

Sure will buddy. It's a pity we can't get a PUPs coach together but it's too difficult to arrange.

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Sure will buddy. It's a pity we can't get a PUPs coach together but it's too difficult to arrange.

Well I'd be up for a PUPs pint when we get back to Norwich... five hours on a dry coach after (hopefully) a victory will leave me parched!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Can’t you stand in the door of a coach like that bloke that says” this is for regulars only “ ? Does he still do that ? 

2 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Can’t you stand in the door of a coach like that bloke that says” this is for regulars only “ ? Does he still do that ? 

I might get there early and stand outside one of the coaches with my cheeseboard.

I kind of see both sides of that regulars only argument. I was an away season ticket holder for a few seasons and used to always use the coaches. Back then there'd only be 2 or 3 most trips and the same people were on them. These fans came from all over Norfolk and many on their own. They shared buses with each other and friendships were forged. It's logistically impossible to all arrive at the same time so they used to save each other seats. Of course anyone is entitled to rock up and claim those seats. But that probably resulted in someone else travelling alone.

Now on the odd occasion I go I travel on the access coach so don't have that worry.

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Now on the odd occasion I go I travel on the access coach so don't have that worry

That bus used to get hijacked regularly too didn’t it ? 

49 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

That bus used to get hijacked regularly too didn’t it ? 

That bus crashed into the back of our bus (3) coming away from Stoke a few seasons ago. They drove home but we were stuck until a rescue bus took us off the Mway to a hotel where another bus took us to Corley where we waited for a replacement bus to take us home!

As far as I'm aware the access bus is the only one that has bespoke tkts.

18 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

Anyone know how many we've got?

Likely to go general sale?

I would expect them to sell out this afternoon to be honest - No chance they survive to General Sale imo.

We were pushing to get an allocation of 3000, but not clear if we were successful or not in that. https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/canaries-pushing-for-maximum-away-allocations-1-5911558

Edited by kick it off

Got mine yesterday afternoon and the ticket guy said there were under a thousand left. Asked if he thought they would go on general sale and he said looked like they just might but would only be a very limited amount. Think you'll have to be sharp to get any!

Got tickets for QPR, Wigan, Sheff Wed, Stoke and Blackburn hope I'm covered for a match when we go up. Sods law says it will be a home to Reading or away to Villa !

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Got tickets for QPR, Wigan, Sheff Wed, Stoke and Blackburn hope I'm covered for a match when we go up. Sods law says it will be a home to Reading or away to Villa !

Please not Villa, not sure if my old heart could take it

Stoke tickets nearly sold out according to the article on the official site regarding the announcement of the beamback

Club site within the last hour now showing Stoke as sold out so it did not make it to General Sale.

6 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

Please not Villa, not sure if my old heart could take it

You're safe CK, it'll all be over by then. 😎