Sign in to follow this  
ABC (A Basingstoke Canary)

Longest winning streak

I also remember us winning ten in a row in the 85/86 season, when we came straight back up after being relegated by flukey Coventry!

Looking at our next three fixtures, I think we're in an excellent place to at least match that record, with a chance to beat it at Stoke...

I would never normally give them credit, but credit where credits due, fair play to Ip****e who have managed to rack up an astonishing record breaking 1 week winning streak this season.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pete Raven said:

Correct, with a 5-0 defeat away to Liverpool in the FA Cup in the middle.

Thanks all - just read from Dave Freezer and Steve Downes articles that it was 10 games - in 1986.

As Feedthewolf says we are in an excellent place to either match or beat that record.

What a wonderful place to be in - there's so much love in and around the club with the fans, between the players and the management as well as the board - after all the years of negativity, it's wonderful that this is happening to our beloved Norwich - long may it continue.

8 minutes ago, ABC (A Basingstoke Canary) said:

Thanks all - just read from Dave Freezer and Steve Downes articles that it was 10 games - in 1986.

As Feedthewolf says we are in an excellent place to either match or beat that record.

What a wonderful place to be in - there's so much love in and around the club with the fans, between the players and the management as well as the board - after all the years of negativity, it's wonderful that this is happening to our beloved Norwich - long may it continue.

So true. If I walked past Farke in the street I would genuinely ask him for a hug.