Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

HUGHES as Right Back

It has just came to me that Andy hughes played most of his games for Reading at Right back, From what you see of him I believe he would be an excellent one. How come NW has not tried this? He has brought in endless players to play in that position when he has a possible top one already at the club. The money he would save on bringing one in could then instead be spent on a decent right winger to play with him.

Worthington has just lost the plot, Why has he not tried this I feel that he would do a great job there as the captain.

Surely there is the foundations of a really good side amongst our players and I truly believe that Worthy cannot see it. The sooner we get a new manager in who would try things like this the better. I truly believe a new manager could turn this around and the play-offs would be well reachable.

[quote user="Ian Farrow"]

It has just came to me that Andy hughes played most of his games for Reading at Right back, From what you see of him I believe he would be an excellent one. How come NW has not tried this? He has brought in endless players to play in that position when he has a possible top one already at the club. The money he would save on bringing one in could then instead be spent on a decent right winger to play with him.

Worthington has just lost the plot, Why has he not tried this I feel that he would do a great job there as the captain.

Surely there is the foundations of a really good side amongst our players and I truly believe that Worthy cannot see it. The sooner we get a new manager in who would try things like this the better. I truly believe a new manager could turn this around and the play-offs would be well reachable.

[/quote]

The royals fans I know and some summer surfing suggest that he did have an odd game at right back and played virtually everywhere for them.  However their view was he was best when playing just behind the front two or as a right midfielder. 

The fact that they were laughing at us paying so much for him and were glad to see a great chap but poor footballer go should hve told me something...

OTBC

Good old Worthy - what the fuck is he doing!!!!!

surely a left forward should be mcveigh!!! not a talentless tryer whom is right sided!!!!

Who cares anyway we are losing to Crewe!!! Worthy can p*** off for all i care now.. I think my memory of worthy is slowly changing from the man who took us up to the man who destroyed us in the space of 2 years.

WHY does he not sign any quality!?!?!?!?! why just workhorses.. no right midfielder... just f off worth now..........................................