Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Latest from TWTD

Recommended Posts

There's a post on there that says

"I'm beginning to think our problem is scoring goals"

YA THINK😀😀😂🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ricardo said:

There's a post on there that says

"I'm beginning to think our problem is scoring goals"

YA THINK😀😀😂🤣

Gallows humour methinks there,Ricardo 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, C.I.D said:

Gallows humour methinks there,Ricardo 😏

Those Suffolk statistical analysts really earned their corn with that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very dark days for the binners. 

Your team is the worst in the division for some years, your nearest rivals are too of the League and heading for promotion, and your TWO new managers this year are ****e. 😀😀

Happy days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ricardo said:

There's a post on there that says

"I'm beginning to think our problem is scoring goals"

YA THINK😀😀😂🤣

They have been whinging about selling their strikers last Summer all season.

 

Anyone know how Waghorn got on today? 🤭⚽⚽⚽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't tear my eyes away now...despite everything that's going on, this thread was started ½ an hour ago...they are so entrenched in the past, it's actually very scary.

 

image.png.5c4acf5d022c1a512248216eb7b5264e.png

Edited by Drazen Muzinic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ricardo said:

There's a post on there that says

"I'm beginning to think our problem is scoring goals"

YA THINK😀😀😂🤣

Was his name Sherlock?

Edited by Crabbycanary3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's rumours that the reason Lambert was evasive about his future, is because there may be a takeover in the summer and the new owners want to bring in their own man.

Binners are getting all excited that a new sugar daddy may be on the horizon and that a new era will soon be with them, so they can go back to waving tenners at anyone who cares.

What they haven't considered is that they might end up like Coventry or Blackpool and the lessons that they should have learned from Evans ' tenure,  that money, without the ability to spend it wisely has left them heading to League One. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that bloke right about them having to play our under 21s next season? (entitled 'A truly horrible thought'). If so I can see our biggest ever under 21 away following. How great would it be if they couldn't even manage to beat our youngsters?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kathy said:

Is that bloke right about them having to play our under 21s next season? (entitled 'A truly horrible thought'). If so I can see our biggest ever under 21 away following. How great would it be if they couldn't even manage to beat our youngsters?!

If right that would put them in quite a dilemma - play it in the evening, and sell us all the tickets we want, to grab the much needed money - but have Poorman's Road turned into a sea of yellow and green, or play it during the day on a weekday to keep the numbers down, but forego the money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

If right that would put them in quite a dilemma - play it in the evening, and sell us all the tickets we want, to grab the much needed money - but have Poorman's Road turned into a sea of yellow and green, or play it during the day on a weekday to keep the numbers down, but forego the money.

Although it would be our Under 21's it would be a first team game for them. But in all probability they will go in the Southern part of the draw and we'll get Midlands/North. 

They don't understand the competition and some of them think it would be an U21 game. They even think they would beat us at U21 level but have obviously forgotten about the U21's in our first team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Newcastle u23's played at Sunderland this season....Stoke U23's played at Port Vale (and smashed the place up)...both U23's lost 4-0 .

   Whilst it would be a bit of a novelty and one I'd probably go to....it wouldnt be much fun getting hammered?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Newcastle u23's played at Sunderland this season....Stoke U23's played at Port Vale (and smashed the place up)...both U23's lost 4-0 .

   Whilst it would be a bit of a novelty and one I'd probably go to....it wouldnt be much fun getting hammered?

The result wouldn't matter GJ, it's the shame that they'd have to endure, the realization that they're so far behind us that they're forced to play our kids in a competitive game. Should we even manage a draw, it would be ammunition on MBs for years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...