CANARYKING

Saturday afternoon

I thought we had the toughest fixture today and we got through it with another three points. Marvellous.  Well done City👍

So 81 points with another 7 game  to go - top two now looks certain.

It vindicates my point about wanting Sheff Utd ti beat Leeds, as they are now 7 points behind, and 10 would not be that difference

However having beaten Leeds it has put them 5 behind us with a worse goal difference meaning we have a better chance of the title

Given that they next have Birmingham , Preston and Weds

Where we have QPR, Reading and Wigan......which suggests we should increase that lead if only by a point or two

As it stands Leeds need two more wins than us, and Sheff utd need three more wins if either is to over take (based on current goal difference)

We could have this sown up be Easter 😀

Big win, I'm absolutely buzzing right now. Seven points clear of 3rd with seven games to go, and QPR, Reading and Wigan up next.

Barring a car crash of epic proportions, we're going up!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Icecream Snow said:

Big win, I'm absolutely buzzing right now. Seven points clear of 3rd with seven games to go, and QPR, Reading and Wigan up next.

Barring a car crash of epic proportions, we're going up!

Don't think Farke does autounfall

Boro made things tough today. Absolutely huge 3 points, I am delighted with the team.

How blunt were Boro though? Pulis has to be in trouble.

They seemed to be playing for long throws at times. Terrible waste of a very tidy squad.

What a result! That WAS the one I was worried about and we won. Onel was on fire, Emi came good and Christophe was a ROCK! The rest of the team all deserve plaudits too, once we got to halftime 0-0, I kept faith that we would be OK.

Was also another £20 well spent (£10 on a boro win and draw).

1 hour ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

To continue the theme, not a bad listen...

This one not so much, but had to anyway - dedicated to Onel 'Feet of Flames' Hernandez:

7 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Thought Boro were very poor after the first 20 mins.

We were excellent as usual and Boro were the epitome of a cynical dirty Pulis team. I hope they miss the play-offs. 

Just now, paul moy said:

We were excellent as usual and Boro were the epitome of a cynical dirty Pulis team. I hope they miss the play-offs. 

Although we can;t complain about the ref today

4 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

Although we can;t complain about the ref today

I think you mean “I can’t complain about the ref” because I can, Ayala should have been sent off for a reckless lunge from behind when he’d already been booked, not even a free kick given!

I thought Zimmermann was immense,  he's my MotM,  but they were all great today, what a victory that is!

Fantastic victory. We will go on to get 100 points

1 minute ago, Rivvo said:

I think you mean “I can’t complain about the ref” because I can, Ayala should have been sent off for a reckless lunge from behind when he’d already been booked, not even a free kick given!

Friend, I think it was couldn’t buy a card either despite trying pretty hard!  I’m not so bothered about poor refs when we’re still winning, mind🙂

9 minutes ago, Rivvo said:

Fine. On balance I thought we got the rub of the green & yellow with him today

A tough game but Boro are so limited, their only chances came from long throws or lumps into the penalty area. They are basically a stylish 1p5wich, having 4, 5 or sometimes 6 big units on the edge of their own area when they need to win says everything about Pulis and his mindset. 

Just back home, another superb away win.  Boro really relied on crosses and long throws, we should have got a 2nd but only had one or two worrying monents, was that clearance by Zimmermann was worth a goal!

Boro did make it hard but were severely lacking in quality.

7 points ahead of 3rd and 5 ahead of 2nd, definitely clear blue water with 7 games to go.

what a time to be a City fan!!

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

Has the big Boro lad with the beard done his customary incoherent bleating yet?

ROFL,he's got to be up for some sort of award for that video ..........how about the "Ipswich Crazy Prize For Best Prediction of the Season"? 🤣 🤣 🤣