Sign in to follow this  
The Bristol Nest

Good read

Just now, canarydan23 said:

Do the decent thing and copy and paste the article for those of us who refuse to fund right-wing propaganda.

Just make sure that your adblock (or equivalent) is turned on, and don't click on any links.

That hint worked buh.

It's listed as "Premium" and is prompting me to Register or Sign up for a trial. I know very little about the Telegraph, but I think like the Autosport website, some of their content is free-to-view but other parts are listed as Autosport Plus and require a paid subscription. Is it not the same for that chip-paper rag? Or am I missing a trick?

I found a trick. Register a trial, fill in a fake email and password and then cancel the process when it asks for name and billing information. It creates the account anyway and allows you a free trial.

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

I found a trick. Register a trial, fill in a fake email and password and then cancel the process when it asks for name and billing information. It creates the account anyway and allows you a free trial.

Thanks Dan, your trick worked  for me.

Worked for me too. Thanks Dan 🙂

Enjoyable read. Played down Webber's part in things and suggested that DF was largely responsible for the transfers which doesn't seem to fit but other than that was well researched I thought. 

I logged into the Telegraph years ago, before subscription, now I think they are trying to sign me up, because sometimes it lets me read the page other time I only see the first bit and I keep being told to subscribe. It's not gonna happen as I'm happy as it is, if there's something I really want to read I log out and come back later and it usually lets me read it.  

3 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

Do the decent thing and copy and paste the article for those of us who refuse to fund right-wing propaganda.

It was on my newsfeed. I didn't pay for it!