Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 35

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus

This weekend I’m really pleased to introduce KiwiScot who is selecting the final six for the first time. Kiwi has been a brilliant addition to our team this season. He’s 22/30 73% at profitability of 2.98 whilst often giving a different selection for the PUPs in the hot seat. Although this is his first attempt at the final six Kiwi already has a win to his name from doing the Norwich picks for the Ipswich game back at the beginning of September. A lot has happened since then! And of course Kiwi also swelled our pot with that generous Scottish goals pledge too. Let’s help him to a “signature double” this season with our very best selections from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 sites.

We’ve got our great friend Diane making the Norwich picks for our game at Middlesbrough. Diane’s having a fantastic season with her picks with 24/33 73% winning picks at a profitability of 8.44 which has her right in contention for the profitability league as the season enters the last few weeks. Even though Diane has wins in both parts of Ray’s signature she will still need our very best suggestions from those listed on Bill Hill or Bet 365 in order to get another win for the pot.

Still need a few PUPs to confirm the rota for April.

Six Results

06/04/19 – Lappinitup

13/04/19 – GMF -confirmed

20/04/19 – Hoola Han Solo

27/04/19 – Feedthewolf - confirmed

05/05/19 – Norfolkbroadslim

Norwich Selections

06/04/19 – Special Guest

13/04/19 – Daz Sparks - confirmed

20/04/19 – Hammond1612 - confirmed

27/04/19 – ZLF -

We would like to say a massive thank you to these companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls : -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week.

This is the last week before the presentation pot goes to the CSF and our wonderful DS boys and girls. Thank you all for making it possible to present over two grand for the third year running. You PUPs are superstars!

Good luck Kenneth and Diane.

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,5, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,4, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,4, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris,2, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, nutty nigel, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2883 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty nigel,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy,2, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid,2, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble, Herman, Lincsy, Gregt, yes PUPs £1653 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £431 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4,623 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,839 since we began £2,246 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Edited by nutty nigel

Tranmere to beat Carlisle 

Boro 1 Norwich 2

• Like 1

Thanks for the intro Nutty, I will do my best for the Norwich pick but need your help pups please

My suggestion would be Man City away win

Anthony thinks a Norwich away win

Good Luck Kiwi from both of us

I ll be back Friday night around 9pm to post my selections

Rab-C-Nesbitt.jpg.1b8443d945681d4e8280135532778b09.jpg

Thank you Nutty and welcome from Glasgow!

Very honoured to be choosing the six for the benefit of our CSF friends this weekend, as there nothing better than helping others live a better life. So hopefully we can add to the presentation pot so lets have be avin' yer picks. Any knowledge(many injuries etc) you got which makes your pick a good un feel free to share especially if its a risky one. I'll look to do the usual and post the selection late Friday.

For Dianne best of luck and my Norwich bet is my Favourite. A penalty to be awarded. And missed.

Oh what the hell. I'll do a Glasgae special. A tenner on a selection of bets of all sorts from Glasgow based clubs over the weekend. Thats Clyde(originally glasgow),  Partick Thistle, Queens Park, Glasgow Celtic and the newest club to the scene here, Glasgow Rangers. The later two are playing each other you know. Let me know if you have a pick for that.

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Like 2

Hissing Sid sent me his selections :-

Eintracht Frankfurt v VfB Suttgart Home Win

For the match bet 1-0 win for City.

• Like 1

I posted on this earlier but it seems to have disappeared?!

For benefit of doubt, I'll back a Juventus home win for Kiwi. 

For Diane, Pukki to score last

Good luck all!

3 hours ago, First Wazzock said:

What happened to week 34 Nutty?

It seems to have disappeared..!

Last week was week 34 Wazzy. I just called it week 33 which we'd already had...

• Haha 1

No. When I post the thread title all the other week numbers are suggested and I somehow must have picked one. 🙃

The league tables are a giveaway to the actual number of weeks🙃

5 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

Rab-C-Nesbitt.jpg.1b8443d945681d4e8280135532778b09.jpg

Thank you Nutty and welcome from Glasgow!

Very honoured to be choosing the six for the benefit of our CSF friends this weekend, as there nothing better than helping others live a better life. So hopefully we can add to the presentation pot so lets have be avin' yer picks. Any knowledge(many injuries etc) you got which makes your pick a good un feel free to share especially if its a risky one. I'll look to do the usual and post the selection late Friday.

For Dianne best of luck and my Norwich bet is my Favourite. A penalty to be awarded. And missed.

Oh what the hell. I'll do a Glasgae special. A tenner on a selection of bets of all sorts from Glasgow based clubs over the weekend. Thats Clyde(originally glasgow),  Partick Thistle, Queens Park, Glasgow Celtic and the newest club to the scene here, Glasgow Rangers. The later two are playing each other you know. Let me know if you have a pick for that.

Great idea thank you Kiwi.

My suggestion would be to risk a few pennies on all four Glasgow games being drawn.

Edited by nutty nigel

Looking for a little value and came up with this one....

Aston Villa v Blackburn....Home win.

Good luck to KiwiScott and all involved this week.

• Like 1

Hi PUPs, I'll go to Croatia this week with Dinamo Zagreb vs. Inter Zaprešić (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for a Boro HT/City FT with Hernandez to get his scoring boots back on.

Good luck everyone! 👍

Apples

• Like 1

FC  COPENHAGEN v Esbjerg HOME WIN

Good Luck Kiwi and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, H/T Draw F/T Norwich, best of luck Diane.

• Like 1

Lincoln City home win against Macclesfield. 

For the Norwich game, Pukki to score first. 

Good luck. 

• Like 1

I'm off to Greece this week for KiwiScot

Olympiakos          v          Atromitos          Home Win

And for Diane I think...

Norwich to win 2-0   

• Like 1

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to KiwiScot and Diane not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for ASTON VILLA v Blackburn.

For the City game Hernandez to score two or more goals.

• Like 1

League 1 for me and a home win for Bury v Swindon is my pick for Kiwi.

For Diane think this is going to be a tough game so going for a 1-2 win.

Best of luck, and safe travels to those heading up North.

• Like 1

Morning all.

I shall go with Aarons to score anytime in the Norwich bet. 

For my selection I shall go with GILLINGHAM v Rochdale - HOME WIN

• Like 1

Cmon pinkun pickers, keep them ideas coming in for Kiwi & myself, tough weekend, we need your help 😀

• Like 2

Hello everyone.

My pick for KiwiScot is a home win for CHARLTON v Bradford City.

For Diane, i think the game with Middlesbrough will be tight, but I have a good feeling that we will win 1-0 😁👍

Good luck to you both and to all the other pickers.

• Like 1

Good luck KiwiScot and Diane 

My friends in Fleetwood expect an away win at Accrington so I'm opting for that.

For our game, a 3-2 Norwich win.

• Like 1

League Two in Scotland.....

Peterhead v Cowdenbeath........Home win.

For our game.....

Rhodes to score the last goal.

Good luck Kiwi and Diane.

• Like 1

I'll go with Leeds to beat Millwall at home @ 8/15

For the Norwich game, how about Ashley Fletcher to score first, but Norwich to win at 55/1? Their last two home matches they've led through Fletcher then lost 1-2. Lightning may strike thrice.

• Like 1

I'm going for a home win for Juventus v. Empoli.

Juventus are W12 D2 L0 F32 A9 at home and Empoli are W0 D4 L9 F12 A30 away.

Good Luck, KiwiScot!

For the Norwich Bet - Zimmermann to score any time.

Good Luck, Diane!

Edited by Cosmic Twin
typos
  • Like 1

Good Luck KiwiScot!

MARSEILLE v Angers - HOME WIN

Diane - for the City trip to Middlesbrough I'm having a Desmond 2-2

Leedscanary