Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Wes & Russ Interview - Talk Norwich City Podcast

The sound isn't working on my central speaker, but it's slightly better (though still poor) on the right...all Russell Martin's fault. 😉:classic_rolleyes:

Apples

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Apples said:

The sound isn't working on my central speaker, but it's slightly better (though still poor) on the right...all Russell Martin's fault. 😉:classic_rolleyes:

Apples

Sounds ok in the dressing room and around the place in general. It will return one day to be the club's public address system.

• Haha 2

Chris Reeve is okay, he comes across as the pantomime villain, mainly to balance out Jack's, I'm taking this seriously  stance. Sure, he says things that are likely to get a reaction but where's the harm in that?

Russ seems to be of the opinion that Lambert will turn it around at 1p5wich, not convinced, he may have dragged us out of the mire but he's got a much bigger job with less resources if he's going to be successful there.

51 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

What if the operator of the dustcart activated it  whilst Wes was in there?!......that could have been a grizzly end!

MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT!!!

Not sure I’ll bother listening now... 🙄

No compliment intended. The person you're talking about is highly emotionally intelligent. That's why he has such a high-quality black book at such a young age. Professional people readily engage with him for good reason.

I suggest you investigate his back story before you spout off any further. And yes, I know him well...

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 12:38, Midlands Yellow said:

Thanks for the compliment Mustard. 

No compliment intended. The person you're talking about is highly emotionally intelligent. That's why he has such a high-quality black book at such a young age. Professional people readily engage with him for good reason.

I suggest you investigate his back story before you spout off any further. And yes, I know him well...

The Wes n Russ show one is good to watch. Don’t normally get that balance of enough closeness to the club (in time and intimacy) to have good stuff to tell, with enough distance to be able to tell it.

Well done to the hosts. Don’t always connect with the TNC blog style, but thought Jack was an excellent interviewer.

Watched both interviews, thouroughly enjoyable and insightful. Will look forward to the next one.

Yes both excellent. Credit to the two guys for putting the work in and growing this independent platform, it's lead to much more daring, honest and insightful interviews than the safer, duller, more formal NCFC coverage we get elsewhere *cough cough* 😉

Really looking forward to the next one!