CANARYKING

Scrapping the barrel on TWTD

Just nipped in for a laugh, they have a thread called .....

” the worst place to have a fart “  !!!!!

48 binners have replied !

16 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Just nipped in for a laugh, they have a thread called .....

” the worst place to have a fart “  !!!!!

48 binners have replied !

best place would be poorman road, as there is so much space around everyone

though the silence of the place might not help any attempt at anonymity

• Haha 1

Just now, Jack Barak said:

I quite like some of the threads on their forum, some are actually quite funny.

especially the ones about them bouncing straight back after relegation 🤣

Just now, Bill said:

especially the ones about them bouncing straight back after relegation 🤣

I love an optimist.

There is so little football being talked about on there now days.

I suppose it's due to the fact they've had so little of it to watch for so long...

15 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

There is so little football being talked about on there now days.

I suppose it's due to the fact they've had so little of it to watch for so long...

True. Even the 'Daily Norwich' doesn't seem to exist anymore as they are so in denial at the way a proper football club should be run and so jealous of our current upsurge that they need to convince themselves that they will enjoy next season in L.1 more than we would in the PL should we get there.

Stagnation in the Chumps, mounting debts, weak squad and relegation is now their accepted norm to the extent that debate now seems to be about whether Kevin Beattie's statue should show him with a tache or not.

Escapism by continuing to be concerned with the past as usual. Ludicrous.

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

True. Even the 'Daily Norwich' doesn't seem to exist anymore as they are so in denial at the way a proper football club should be run and so jealous of our current upsurge that they need to convince themselves that they will enjoy next season in L.1 more than we would in the PL should we get there.

They will enjoy next season Broadstairs, apparently, they have a conveyor belt of young up and coming talent in the U-23s just waiting to burst onto the scene... and with Luke Chambers there to provide leadership and experience it's almost a given that they're coming straight back up.............. apparently. 

• Haha 1

Just had  look on there and you have to scroll down to the 13th post, to find one which talks about their Club/players etc. Mind you  I suppose you can't draw anymore positiveness out of a dead duck

4 hours ago, splendidrush said:

They will enjoy next season Broadstairs, apparently, they have a conveyor belt of young up and coming talent in the U-23s just waiting to burst onto the scene... and with Luke Chambers there to provide leadership and experience it's almost a given that they're coming straight back up.............. apparently. 

almost like a dodgy bit of food does 🤤

They're also talking about Brum's points deduction, how it's not enough and 'when are the authorities going to make an example of someone '

Meanwhile, their owner has been pumping in @£6 million a year for the last decade and they are currently operating on a debt of about £90 million, which, without a sugar daddy to bail them out, is never going to be paid. 

Pot and kettle spring to mind.

Its coming to something when you are relying on teams getting points deductions ( and big ones at that) to get your club a bit up the table.........or less cut a drift in their case.

• Haha 1

*Scraping.
Well, it made me laugh, such is my degenerate sense of humour.

Yes, I noticed the lack of football talk on their. It's like the hope has gone and they've resigned themselves to L1 footy next season.

2 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

There 😉

Theirs nothing worse than a pendant😀

• Like 2

11 hours ago, duke63 said:

Its coming to something when you are relying on teams getting points deductions ( and big ones at that) to get your club a bit up the table.........or less cut a drift in their case.

Very true d63, but no question that if we were in their perilous position, whereby the club's whole future could well be thrown into doubt, then we would also be thinking along those lines.

Many on here, me included, were forlornly aspiring to a similar points punishment for Leeds due to 'spygate.'

In the event ITFC are just too far adrift to seek help from outside influence and hopefully we will soon become so far away from the rest that we will have been the masters of our own fate.

15 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

There 😉

Sorry, I meant:
"Yes, I noticed the lack of football talk on their site."

9 hours ago, K Lo said:

Sorry, I meant:
"Yes, I noticed the lack of football talk on their site."

A800A44F-DA9E-4EFB-90C0-542DA852A561.jpeg