Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 33

Very tardy sorry after a long week, and after all that just spotted it's already been suggested! I'm going with Aarhus Fremad - Kjellerup for a home win. 

Good luck Nutty!

Sweden vs Romania - home win, please. Good luck all.

I’m okay for the final six on the 13th April, Nutty 👍

Sorry for being so late, I've been very busy with other things.  Good luck today Eddie and our BTTS guy (and everyone else of course).

For the record I will opt for Spain to beat Norway also.

Apologies for being hopelessly late again.....

Isthmian Premier: Whitehawk vs Tonbridge Angels, away win.

Good luck all.

15 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

So I was just working out the last one when Parma came to my rescue.

Thanks everyone. It was really difficult to leave out so many good picks. But in the end we have : -

Medyk Konin

1/100

10:00 Sat

VSK Aarhus

1/8

12:00 Sat

Aarhus Fremad

1/4

13:00 Sat

MK Dons (my pick too)

9/20

15:00 Sat

Rep Ireland

1/25

17:00 Sat

Spain

2/11

19:45 Sat

Now I'd put a tenner side to pay up if Villa finished above our beloved Canaries. So I have taken that out of the little pocket in my wallet that Mrs nutty has no clue about and doubled the stake on these six. So we now have a potential return of £50.62.

Good luck everyone🙃

Medyk Konin and VSK Aarhus won, and Aarhus Fremad are 3-0 up with about 30 minutes to go.

• Like 1

Now 2-0 in injury time so tick that one off. RoI beating Gibraltar is a dead certainty. Hopefully Spain have too much for Norway.

Spain held on so that's all six.

A real team effort because I relied on you PUPs totally and you didn't let me down.

Don't suppose we8wba's still around....

• Like 1

Earlier this season we had a long barren run but you all kept doing what you do best and we have now had 8 wins for £408. You're a brilliant team.

Here's Ray's signature with the latest totals : -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,5, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,4, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,4, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris,2, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, nutty nigel, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2883 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty nigel,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy,2, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid,2, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble, Herman, Lincsy, Gregt, yes PUPs £1653 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £431 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4,623 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,839 since we began £2,246 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

£50 a win is not a bad average at all! I’m sure we can bring in a lot more before the season ends.

Well done Nutty, a just reward for all the great things you do for the Pups!

• Like 5