Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 33

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus

I think the last time I made the final selections a poster called we8wba commented “you weren’t even close mate!” Arrdee phoned me in fits of laughter about it. Is there anyone left who remembers we8wba? Thinking of him reminded me of another time me and Ray had a laugh back then when we8wba let slip he worked for the NHS and blyblybabes became apoplectic about him having the time to “post on here all day”. Happy days! Anyway it’s taken me this long to have another go so if I’m going get a little closer I will need all your very best selections from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 sites.

It’s international week so no Norwich game but BTTSanon is funding a couple of lines of both teams to score so please post your suggestions for that too. Thank you and good luck BTTSanon.

I’ve provisionally set the rota for up to the end of the season. As always please let me know with your selections if the dates are ok

Six Results

06/04/19 – Lappinitup

13/04/19 – GMF

20/04/19 – Hoola Han Solo

27/04/19 – Feedthewolf - confirmed

05/05/19 – Norfolkbroadslim

Norwich Selections

06/04/19 – Special Guest

13/04/19 – Daz Sparks - confirmed

20/04/19 – Hammond1612 - confirmed

27/04/19 – ZLF - confirmed

We would like to say a massive thank you to these companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls : -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week.

As you may have seen on the pledge thread Parma cashed in early and this is reflected in the new totals below. Tank you Parma you PUPs are amazing.

Image may contain: 19 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,5, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,4, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,4, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris,2, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2832 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy,2, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid,2, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble, Herman, Lincsy, Gregt, yes PUPs £1653 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £431 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4,623 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,788 since we began £2,195 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

A very good evening to you Nutty and the very best of luck together with all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for SPAIN v Norway.

BTTS i will go for Bradford v Blackpool.

A blast from the past in your intro Nutty, I remember the entertainment brought by we8wba!!!

To business. A Sunday Euro Qualifier this week.

Kazakhstan v Russia - Away Win

BTTS - Peterborough v Southend 

Best of luck mate, and all you PUPs 

National League South for me this week:

WOKING v Slough HOME  WIN

Good Luck Eddie and all you Lovely PUPs

Plymouth v Bristol Rovers BTTS, best of luck.

In bocca al lupo 🐾🐕 Nutella...

Trip to sunny Gibraltar nice, where Irish ☘️ eyes will no doubt smile...

Gibraltar vs Ireland - Away win

As for BTTSAnon’s bet, think there could be goals at

Holland vs Germany

Enjoy your week in the hotseat...thank you for all you do 👍😘

Parma 

Scottish leagues for me. Dundee United v Alloa, home win. 

BTTS  - Edinburgh City v Peterhead. 

Very best of luck. 

Edited by dj11

The very best of luck to you Nutty, BTTS Anon and all other PUPs

Gibralta v Republic Of Ireland - Away Win

Rochdale v Scunthorpe - BTTS

A Spain win for me at home against Norway please !

For BTTS a bit of a West Country derby Plymouth Argyle V Bristol Rovers (only about 120 miles apart, but the cider will be flowing).

Best of luck especially our pickers.

I don't usually like international football betting wise, but I do fancy England to go to Montenegro and do the business on Monday.

Montenegro v ENGLAND 

Away win - 8/15

BTTS Wimbledon v Gillingham

As Swindon has my first choice with the well priced luton i will plump instead for an mansfield win against crewe.

Btts punt is colchester Tranmere.

Good luck!

Bosnia to beat Armenia for me plaese. Slightly better odds than some of the nailed on ties.

BTTS Shrewsbury v Portsmouth please.

Good luck Nutty! About time you had your name on Ray's sigmature.

Hi PUPs, off to Africa this week with Mali vs. South Sudan (home win).

For the BTTS I'll go for The Rovers vs. The Sons (Raith/Dumbarton) in Scottish League 1.

All the best everyone! 👍

Apples

Scottish League Two.....

Elgin v Albion Rovers........Home win.

BTTS........Edinburgh v Peterhead.

Good luck nutty and BTTSanon.

I'm going for a home win for Aarhus Fremad v. Kjellerup in the Danish 2nd Division.

Aarhus are W6 D2 L1 F18 A6 at home and Kjellerup are W1 D0 L8 F6 A23 away.

Good Luck, Nutty Nigel!

For BTTS - Colchester United v. Tranmere Rovers.

Good Luck, BTTSAnon!

Yep - he was good value was old We8WBA.

International week again eh? Horrible.

Best of luck to Nutty - it's never easy this week.

Liechtenstein v GREECE - AWAY WIN

BTTSanon - I think maybe Italy / Finland... with hopefully one for Pukki.

Good luck all

Leedscanary

International weekend always tends to throw up a lot of very short bankers, so I'm going to offer a speculative alternative to boost the other five: Hartlepool v Wrexham – AWAY WIN.

Hartlepool are slap bang mid-table with nothing to play for, and a pretty ordinary 6-6-7 home record. Although Wrexham's away record is a middling 7-6-6, they're still in the hunt for the title and a win will be essential for them to stay in touch. Odds are 31/20 on Bill Hill, which seems pretty decent.

BTTS – Barrow v Harrogate. Barrow have been in BTTS games in 4 of the last 5, and Harrogate are the Conference top scorers.

Apologies for missing last week.

I’m staying away from the International games and instead think MK DONS will be too strong for an out of form Yeovil Town. 

I am very bad at picking BTTS but Peterborough Utd V Southend Utd looks decent to me. 

Good luck everyone!

Group 4 of the Denmark Series.

VSK Aarhus to win at home against Lystrup.

VSK Aarhus, second, have a 5-1-1 and 15/5 home record. They have won four of their last five games, and are still in with a very good chance of taking the one promotion place. Lystrup, 10th and bottom, have a 0-1-6 and 6/29 away record, and have lost their last five games, home and away.

The odds are 1/8.

---

For BTTS I suggest Grimsby Town versus Bury in League Two.

Good luck to all!

Good luck to all pups

my pick is BOSNIA to beat Armenia home win

BTTS Sweden v Romania

Thanks for all the great suggestions so far. I'm relying heavily on you PUPs to inspire me. The league table will be my primary guide. Interested to see what Hammond and AJ pick.

I'll post the selections late tonight.

Sorry we're late this week, just got back from a week in the sun & thought best do these before we unpacked

Im suggesting Barnsley away win and Anthony thinks that Rep of Ireland away win is a good bet

Good Luck to Eddie , hope  it's a winning week for you

Edited by Diane
spelling

So I was just working out the last one when Parma came to my rescue.

Thanks everyone. It was really difficult to leave out so many good picks. But in the end we have : -

Medyk Konin

1/100

10:00 Sat

VSK Aarhus

1/8

12:00 Sat

Aarhus Fremad

1/4

13:00 Sat

MK Dons (my pick too)

9/20

15:00 Sat

Rep Ireland

1/25

17:00 Sat

Spain

2/11

19:45 Sat

Now I'd put a tenner side to pay up if Villa finished above our beloved Canaries. So I have taken that out of the little pocket in my wallet that Mrs nutty has no clue about and doubled the stake on these six. So we now have a potential return of £50.62.

Good luck everyone🙃

Edited by nutty nigel

BTTSanon has sent me his selections : -

Holland V Germany

BTTS YES

8/13

Bradford v Blackpool

BTTS YES

4/5

Peterborough v Southend

BTTS YES

8/13