Sign in to follow this  
morty

League position!

Look at it. Enjoy it, it''s a posative that we''re above the sc*m, it''s not top 6 but it''s a start, cue some moaner saying it means nothing if we don''t beat southampton, but I think we will. And I''ll be there cheering them on!

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]I waas enjoying it in 95 when we were ahead of the scum!!!! yeah - it was great!!! Shame we both got relegated eh!!!!![/quote]

I find it a great shame that you can''t just enjoy your side winning. Or do you feel now that you''re in the Worthy out camp theres no going back? Some of us had a foot in both camps but would be more than happy to see the team improve, so can you see past your bitterness and just be pleased for the players and those of us that are genuinely relieved to see a win. If we lose next week, and this result turned out to be just a blip then I will hold my hands up and agree maybe Worthy has run out of chances, however, we are only 8 points off a play off place so who knows? For you my friend the cup is half empty, for me it is half full.  

I''m firmly entrenched in the Worthy OUT camp, but I just love being above ''you know who'' Morty.

At least I can smile in Lowestoft this week!.

If we made the play offs this season would you be tempted to swap to the Worthy in camp? If not what would it take to turn you? And a realistic answer that doesn''t include winning the Champs league would be appreciated!

Im not even fussed about the Worthy debate right now, we won, im happy we won, ill enjoy it for tonight, 

I dont get why some people want us to lose as they think it will get rid of worthy, and getting rid of worthy will stop us from getting relegated.. When us winning is what we need to avoid relegation! (Not that we are in a major relegation scrap, the play-offs are a similar number of points away after all..)

Wizard you seen many of you know who in town anyway seem to all have gone underground in Lowestoft and this week if you see one give him a cheerie smile because if we have got problems what have they got ???no players to sell no ground to sell Mr sheepshanks n JR running the show I will enjoy this week but one win does not solve our problems its much much deeper than that but for now I can laugh at them down the road and not take stick off Manure Chelski n Arsenal followers (supporters to strong a word for most who think manure play in london n the only time they see the others is on sky) so roll on Monday morning :)

Let''s face it Trent if we reach the play offs it will be the greatest come back since Lazarus.

I would like to see City get points on the board before the inevitable January sales so whoever is in charge can re-invest in some up and coming players from the likes of Mansfield and Colchester and give them half a season to bed in before having another go next year at promotion with the club finances strong.

Three points is all you get for beating any team and three points is always to be celebrated. I hope we are celebrating again next Saturday.

There isn''t really alot we can do about the Worthy situation, yes we can put pressure on the board with the chants but ultimatly it is down to them what they do. So I say support your team, be happy when they win