Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Rotherham*****

Huge win.

Rotherham are in good form and have been decent at home this year. Conditions were horrible for a team like us, that likes to knock it around.

Fantastic 3 points. Credit to Rotherham made it really difficult for us and made us look rather ordinary at times. 

Fantastic result 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Those Rotherham commentators take bias to an all new level!!

Exactly the kind of game that past Norwich teams would have lost. Great result!

Dont know how to break it to Leeds and Sheff Utd supporters - but by our standards, we are arguably having our ‘bad patch’. And yet we continue to win. The mark of Champions elect. OTBC

Headache caused by the stress too tight for comfort. But I guess would have lost in past. Trust we will see changes to improve the team. PHEW certainly.

Chances to win by two more there but a controlled and battling performance today. Well played.

You can see our level of 'grit' build every single game. This team wants it!

Agreed with Rotherham commentators. Had it on my laptop for quality but ended up watching on instagram for radio norfolk on NorwichRewind. Great 3 points. Like Hull it would only have taken another goal to really sink them. People criticising our play today should remember Rotherham had only lost at home 4 times before today. Great result.

Table looks good. If you had asked me this morning I'd have hoped Leeds had won for a 7 point gap to third but being 5 points clear of Leeds AND 4 clear of sheffield united is a great position to take. I know everyone says it but genuinely think we can expect to pick up more points than Leeds from now till the end of the season. Lets go up as champions

3 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Exactly the kind of game that past Norwich teams would have lost. Great result!

Dont know how to break it to Leeds and Sheff Utd supporters - but by our standards, we are arguably having our ‘bad patch’. And yet we continue to win. The mark of Champions elect. OTBC

This is so true - we haven't really played well since the Bolton game and we've won all 5 games. The stuff of champions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, norfolkbroadslim said:

Is that gap between Sheff Utd and Leeds deliberate?

I'm not sure how it got there. A bit like Leeds I assume.

perfect win we are on poll for champions....

only concern me how team will be keep happy when 6 games in a row play same 11 and also subs is involved for 2 3 min only who is nervous also much.

Hope Farke find solution to keep Moritz,Klose,Rhodes,Tettey,Mario all happy...

if Boro not change Pullis we will kill them and then 2 easy home games and all over imo 🙂

OTBC

The weather played its part today, made it look much closer than it should have been. Credit to Rotherham, played the conditions better than us, that said, we've still found a way to win. The sign of Champions?

• Like 2