Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Rotherham*****

Who's this northern pillock complaining about the fouls being given against them? 

It's true that Pukki is not as hot in finishing as he has been this season, but I actually feel that during last couple of games, he has not really received that kind of service as earlier. I'd say its lot about having neither Vrancic or Leitner to run the show on the midfield. Also, Hernandez could've passed him through twice today, but somehow failed both. 

Let's hope he gets even lucky goal and it'll get him back into the flames we've seen him during this season.

Rotherham commentary team think he’s giving everything to us, so it’s probably somewhere in the middle. 

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

But can't score.

He didn’t do much wrong there. Had to get a shot off under pressure and it wasn’t a bad attempt.

• Like 1

Surprised everyone else seems more nervous this week, I've been like this since the Swansea game. We've lost the ability to totally control midfield in recent games and we need to restore it, need our best players on the pitch so we can bury these games rather than struggling over the line every 90 minutes.

5 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Squeaky bum time now. I’m much less confident than normal that we’ve got this.

I've shat myself in the last 5 minutes of games so often this season I've decided to wear pampers this week.

OTBC

• Like 1