Sign in to follow this  
Drazen Muzinic

Binnervision

Plans have been unveiled for a new TV Channel focusing exclusively on the Tractor Boys.

I've managed to get hold of a sneak preview of the opening day's schedule...

07:00 – Those Glory Glory Days – Tribute to the 62 Championship Team. Presented by a Professor of Ancient History from some university or other. 

07:30 – 24 – Thriller – Will the Mighty Tractor Boys get this many points – Tune in to watch double agent Jack ‘Lambert’ Bauer try and thwart his ‘triffic set of lads’ winning again this season. 

08:30 – Ipswichcrazy’s Youtube funnies – This week a tribute to Grant Holt. 

09:00 – Bottom – an hour-long look at the league table 

10:00 – Cash in the Attic – Four Town fans desperately try and find what Marcus has done with all the transfer fees. 

11:00 – Blue Planet – David Attenborough uncovers natural history from deep within the Club Shop. 

11:30 – Dad's Army – James Collins & Jon Walters discuss highly successful loan spells at Portman Road 

12:00 – Danger Man – An in-depth profile of Town’s top striker – Will Keane – includes footage of all his league goals. 

12.02 - Drop The Dead Donkey – fans discuss the debate about Ian Marshall’s final years at the club. 

12:30 – Family Fortunes – those Binner fans old enough to remember, reminisce about the Cobbolds. (Subject to change if the participants aren’t up to it or meals on wheels arrives) 

13:00 – Fawlty Towers – Comedy about an inept owner struggling to maintain his crumbling business. This week’s episode – “There’s a bloody bush growing out of the roof!” 

13:30 – The Good Old Days – grainy footage of an away win 

14:00 – I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! – unprecedented access to Paul Lambert’s innermost thoughts 

15:00 – The IT Crowd – historic footage of a full Portman Road (Black & white) 

16:00 – The Inbetweeners – this season’s loan stars are asked about their time in Suffolk. This week’s episode – Meh! 

16:30 – The Jewel in The Crown (Repeat) – profile of the next young starlet to roll off the ITFC production line and spearhead the charge up the division. This week : Jordan Rhodes 

17:00 – Just The Two Of Us – Sitcom set in The Churchmans 

17:30 – Last Man Standing – Sitcom sequel to Just The Two Of Us 

18:00  - Keeping Up Appearances – Posters from TWTD hotly debate why they are still a huge club and everybody’s favourite second team. 

18:30 – Love Thy Neighbour – balanced debate show recognising Norwich City’s renaissance for what it is. 

18:31 – Pointless – An assessment and prediction of Town’s final 10 games this season 

19:00 - Not Going Out – Drama about a young first-team Town player who can’t handle the thought of returning for the second half. 

20:00 - Never Mind The Quality, Feel The Width – comedy about a boastful football club chairman with a large squad of players but can’t win any games. 

20:30 – Rip Off Britain – This week Ipswich Season Tickets – why aren’t they giving them away? 

21:00 – Remember Me? - Gameshow where famous footballers attempt to be picked out of a line-up. FA Cup Winner Roger Osborne features but no-one believes him. 

21:30 – Shameless – A re-telling about how Town ripped off local businesses and charities following administration 

22:00 – The News – Pathe Reel of May 1962 

22:15 – Top Gear – A look at those fashions we still cherish from ‘78 

22:30 – Who Do You Think You Are – Some Town fans start to question Paul Lambert’s pedigree. 

23:00 – Walking with Beasts – Paul Mariner talks about his strike partnership with Eric Gates. 

00:00 – The Wombles – The scouting team talk about their search for freebies and loans amongst the ‘things that the everyday folk leave behind’. 

01:00 – FA Cup Final 1978 – Set the Betamax for another re-run of one of the greatest days in English history. Frank Bough sets the scene as the Blues thrash a powerful Arsenal team to lift the coveted trophy for the first time and give their ecstatic fans something to crow about again and again and again. 

David ‘One-Nil’ Coleman supplies the commentary. 

03:00 – As 01:00 

05:00 – As 01:00 

Edited by Drazen Muzinic
  • Like 3
  • Haha 15

1 hour ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

12:00 – Danger Man – An in-depth profile of Town’s top striker – Will Grigg includes footage of all his league goals. 

Great stuff Mr Muzinic (although dare I suggest that you've maybe got too much time on your hands 😉) Excuse the pedantry, but the striker named actually scores quite often - and is therefore not to be confused with the hapless Will Keane. 

9 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Great stuff Mr Muzinic (although dare I suggest that you've maybe got too much time on your hands 😉) Excuse the pedantry, but the striker named actually scores quite often - and is therefore not to be confused with the hapless Will Keane. 

LOL - Thank you TL - I am at home suffering with Kidney Stones at the moment so plenty of time spare!

I don't really want Mr Grigg to accuse me of defaming his good name so amended now!

Edited by Drazen Muzinic

3 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

LOL - Thank you TL - I am at home suffering with Kidney Stones at the moment so plenty of time spare!

I don't really want Mr Grigg to accuse me of defaming his good name so amended now!

Ah - kidney stones is not good so I'm reliably informed. Hope you get them sorted out very soon Mr M. 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Great stuff Drazen! a real contender for Mock of the Week...

Hope you're better soon buddy.🙃

Thanks NN, I get them every couple of years or so for a few days. Just got to ride it out. (Or pi55 them out as the quack said yesterday!)

12 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

I do have to say that I was very disappointed to find out that Jewell in the Crown wasn't a late night film on the Adult Channel starring one time Ipswich managerial great Paul Jewell (aka 'Portly Paul').

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/33053/Prem-boss-stars-in-net-****

I think it'll be on the sister adult channel, BinnervisionX.

Also showing is Josh Emmanuelle and Filthy Shades of Bin.

Following yesterday's point, there has been a change to the 07:30 showing of '24'.

It will now be replaced with an episode of the Antiques Roadshow - a look behind the scenes at when PL asked Town legends to visit the club's training ground.

Would it be possible to fit in highlights from HOME AND AWAY this season which would take up less time in the schedule than a party political broadcast ?

Edited by TIL 1010

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Would it be possible to fit in highlights from HOME AND AWAY this season which would take up less time in the schedule than a party political broadcast ?

30 goals in 10 minutes - definitely - it's not like many of them have a lengthy number of passes in the build-up.

It'll leave a few minutes at the end to reminisce about something. Probably Gerry Harrison will present it.

(You didn't mean the Aussie soap did you TIl!? Is that a guilty secret!?)

You do not realise the amount of $hite that ' Er Indoors has stored on the Sky Planner Drazen. To say i live with a soap addict is an understatement.

50 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Today's feature film.....

The Ides Of March

IMG_20190317_174053.thumb.jpg.ebd59fac67a3337acbec9396809bc3bb.jpg

Starring Ludicrus Curcobita

IMG_20190220_142224.thumb.jpg.b550d3db1dd0862d4281f0071ec7692d.jpg

This is what a legend looks like... compared to Kevin Keelan.

43 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

This is what a legend looks like... compared to Kevin Keelan.

Ridiculous Gutbustius.

Is he trying to eat that microphone?

It looks like someone has put on headphones and then pumped his head up.

Edited by Drazen Muzinic
  • Haha 3

Binnervison are pleased to announce an additional channel

(Glorious) History Channel

that will feature the years 1978 and 1981

each year will feature 15 mins of fondly remembered clips

..................and errr, that's it

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bill said:

Binnervison are pleased to announce an additional channel

(Glorious) History Channel

that will feature the years 1978 and 1981

each year will feature 15 mins of fondly remembered clips

..................and errr, that's it

Here's a still from one of the shows.

Not sure what the caption should be.

"How many more of these do you think we'll win Alan?"

"I think Eric is trying to steal your wallet Mick"

image.png.34d217851b884420f8fef5bc79c2ed0d.png

Edited by Drazen Muzinic

1 minute ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Here's a still from one of the shows.

Not sure what the caption should be.

"How many more of these do you think we'll win Alan?"

"I think Eric is trying to steal your wallet Mick"

image.png.34d217851b884420f8fef5bc79c2ed0d.png

"Can't  bare the thought of going bald, I'm going to give this combover a go"

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

I don't know how to do links but I was hoping for a picture of KK at 80, looking more like a human being. 

How about this SR..?

image.png.540b87557a7a53a6b158c1587e1c8037.png

This one always makes me chuckle though..!

image.png.c22fe5346e33d3bb1b2f6107c4e8bc5f.png

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Just for sh1ts and giggles...

image.png.c6bee51aa4bf9e270788aa2eb7ef283c.png

The legend that is Coldwar Steve.

• Haha 1

Well I'd look shocked if Putin had just turned up to ref a match as well! (In response to the pic from drazen)

Edited by cornish sam
Some blighter replied before I did!

2 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

Well I'd look shocked if Putin had just turned up to ref a match as well! (In response to the pic from drazen)

HaHaHa - wearing Lego hair!

image.png.af979a597a69b88dfcda5f7053f4b945.png

22 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

How about this SR..?

image.png.540b87557a7a53a6b158c1587e1c8037.png

This one always makes me chuckle though..!

image.png.c22fe5346e33d3bb1b2f6107c4e8bc5f.png

There's a man showing a little pride in himself (top) all those pictures of a portly man sleeping, I'm afraid that's only heading one way.