Sign in to follow this  
Beno27

Brace yourselves

get ready to hear the ''i told you so''s'', 3 points on the board and we better get ready for the KTFs, I''m not happy. Hopefully Worthington will go, I''ll be glad to see him go out on a high.

Look at the facts, despite of the players doing all they could today, its made no difference to most of the guys with the balls to want Worthy out, we still want him gone!

All that has happened today is a paper over the cracks job, and its a depressing day when even a win for my beloved football team cannot make me happy!

It''ll be the same old story next weekend, and we''ll keep grabbing points from the occasional game until we vanish into mid table obscurity (and thats if we''re lucky!)

So I urge you all to join me in continuing to sing ''We want Worthy out'', all who still want him gone, let your voice be heard....

[quote user="Beno27"]

get ready to hear the ''i told you so''s'', 3 points on the board and we better get ready for the KTFs,.

[/quote]

Funny that, I havent heard any yet..

Just joy that our football team has won a game.

i found it interesting that during canary call the callers and texters were all saying "im pleased we have won but Worthington still has to go"

jas :)

[quote user="Beno27"]

It''ll be the same old story next weekend,

[/quote]

I''ll hold you to that. If we win will you stop whining like an old woman?

I hope so.