Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Semi Ajayi

Going to have to keep a close eye on this guy tomorrow. He seems to be on a one man mission to keep Rotherham up. Their top scorer despite the fact he plays in central defence and a bit of a beast. Scored both their goals at QPR the other night, one of which was an absolute worldy. If we do go up he looks like the sort of player we should be looking to buy. 

He has looked handy on the highlights for the past couple of games! 

Good news though is that Mattock and Vaulks are both suspended for them, both solid first-teamers.

I thought he looked decent when they played down here but got caught on the ball for our 3rd goal, iirc.

They're very physical and uncompromising and bombard the penalty area at every chance. With gales and heavy rain forecast it's going to make for a tough game. I'd be really chuffed with a win.

Have to agree with TL as he stood out against the Blunts last weekend.  Once they lost Vaulks to his sending off they reverted to humping the ball forward all the time - it was interesting to watch the Blunts struggle with that, I'm sure we can do much better.  However if they get a dead ball situation around our box or force a few corners we are going to have to keep a very close eye on Semi!  Having said that there was no-one else in their team that I could remember doing anything of any note - a one man team?

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

It's always important to properly look after a Semi. 

He was big enough to be a Terrace!

Was he a little excited after his goal? I've never heard it called that before!