Sign in to follow this  
HERALDO

Extra money for players

Lets stop the self congratulations and gloating over other teams misfortunes because at the end of the season god willing we will be in the promised land and will still need money for strengthening the squad. One player who comes to mind is Peter Crouch. Season ticket holders and fans who have bought shares have been magnificent so how can we raise more money perhaps from new potential fans or those who cannot purchase a ticket because the home games are a sell out. The following idea came to me at the recent Forest game-there were a number of empty seats belonging to season ticket holders and those seats could have generated income. We cant all watch all of the games so why not have a scheme that if season ticket holders do not have anybody to take their seat they inform the club and the seat is then given to anybody at a flat cost of £25 with all money going into the NW player fund. The seat will have been paid for twice, a desperate fan will be able to see the game. will want to come again, and extra player money will be generated for the cost of a call which will not cost the club. Come on NCFC marketing what is wrong with this idea.

I think you will find that this is already an option but only in the city stand at the moment, the super shrewd Unle J has been beaten to it.

See you Saturday

I believe the scheme was extended to all areas of the ground at the beginning of this season - you have to be registered with the scheme in order to sell back a seat - this ensures you cant just phone up and sell back someone elses seat. I''ve used the scheme for my seat in the River End so I assume it''ll work anywhere now.

Bury G
I hear what you say but there were a lot of empty seats in the City stand and an aweful lot of people who wanted to see the game and were disapointed. The convoy to Toffee land assembles at 09.00 hours at Belvoir Castle? PS Does anyone know if our dear friends at Portman Road have raised enough money in their share issue to pay the printers of the Prospectus and if so how much to date.

Point taken uncle J but I think there may need to be some seasonal adjustment in your thoughts as clearly there will be a number of fans who are waiting to see how the land lies at home before deciding whether or not to go to the game. Clearly not a problem in our own happy little group but I think it is a fair assumption that you would not have wanted to have given the tickets away if there is still a chance your not going to get it the neck, of course others are simply generous enough to let their friends have tickets for free.

Belvoir should have texted you about the 8.30 am start, I am a little concerned that with these full cars where will the cold boxes go? Who’s getting kicked out to make way for the beer? I know somebody who will be most upset if they can’t have their first can of ‘wife beater’ by 10 am.

“We’ll never be mastered”

Judjong by how quiet it has been at Poorman Road I think ''NO'' would be the most likley question.