Sign in to follow this  
CanaryNath

When does LeoVegas shirt sponsorship end?

1 minute ago, CanaryNath said:

thanks. 

Shame. Not going to buy a shirt with a gambling company logo (and a pants logo at that) on the front. 

Can you fit into a kids one? 🤪

Gambling sponsorship is here to stay, the money they pay is obscene compared to normal sponsors, would be nice to have a sponsor that doesn't have a sh*t logo though.

Not sure why the double - post 

anyways - agree with you Ginja, and not naive enough to think there are many other industries that have similar disposable marketing budgets as the gambling industry. Just a shame. And doubley so seeing as LeoVegas’ logo is tripe!

• Like 1

Just now, Hoola Han Solo said:

How come there’s no uproar over the alcohol company plastered all over the Barclay?! 🤨

Alcohol companies did effectively stop shirt advertising because they didn't want to be seen advertising to children. If they think it's inappropriate then I'm not sure how gambling companies are any better.

Gambling being plastered all over football is unfortunately here to stay. I have zero optimism that we will replace them with anything other than another gambling company. I won't buy a shirt while I am made into a walking billboard for them.

The kids shirts are a nice idea (even if it is only for legal reasons) - but little me would probably be a little disappointed at wearing something different to what my idols were wearing.

I currently love my 92/93 kit reprint and will be wearing that to games for the foreseeable future.

Edited by HertsCanary93

Personally I'm just upset that using LeoVegas so rampantly hasn't paid for the travel insurance I got from Aviva to keep me safe on my many flights with Flybe.