Sign in to follow this  
morty

Can we just be happy, just for today?

It''s a win, just be happy! I know everything isn''t fixed and rosy but I''m going to enjoy it, and if you''re a real fan I suggest you do too.

to be honest, if we are winning i don''t care who is playing, who is dropped, who the manager is..........it just feels good to win again.

And me and me and me and me and me!!

Yes, let''s be happy, fine three points, and stuff the infernal wizard who''s already got a ''Come on Saints'' on the board. Well done chaps, pulled out a win despite the traditional going behind start, we''ll take it, and like someone said yesterday, anyone who wants the opponents to win can indeed go boil their head, though frankly I doubt they still have one.

Let''s hope we can wrest another 3 points at Carrow rd next Saturday and stuff the noxious Southampton folk such as Lowe while we''re at it. We are deeply lucky that Delia and Michael are our main folk, and long may that continue - oh there''s a Worthyism, enjoy that wizard won''t you!

Agreed. There''s no better feeling than winning! I can''t understand those who want to avoid games and actively want Norwich to lose so Worthington gets sacked. I live in Northampton and due to girlfriend/work commitments get to very few games. I would take any opportunity to see Norwich play - if someone said to me I''ll give you a ticket to a game but we will lose 6-0 i''d still jump at the chance because I love watching my team! A win may not change much in the long run but it''s a sad day when you stop celebrating your side winning! Doesn''t that rather defeat the purpose of supporting a team!?