Sign in to follow this  
Joe4Ncfc

Danny Crow

Just scored for Peterborough, why did worthy not show some faith?

He took a risk on McKenzie from Peterborough, but he lets Crow go? its mental.

I feel sorry for Ryan Jarvis. Lets hope he gets a new contract.

[quote user="Joe4Ncfc"]

Jarvis isnt being given a chance to prove himself at this level, but we saw what he can do gainst Liverpool

[/quote]

Don''t let the fact that a player is injured stop you from criticising the manager for not playing him. Another priceless piece.

Typical Worthington

also hayes keeps scoring at Barnsley - just 1 league below us. He let russel go, he''s been a regular at stoke for 3 years. Also that Haynes or whatever his name is who scored for scum yesterday we had on trial and said he wasn''t goo enough

Russel wanted to go! I don''t think you can hold that one against Worthy! I was surprised that Hayes was allowed to leave but then there was some disciplinary problem with Hayes. It seems once a player gets on the wrong side of Worthy there''s no way back! I''m at a loss to know why we let Crow go - I guess maybe because we had lots of strikers and he wasn''t going to get a chance! Scoring for Peterborough doesn''t necessarily mean he would be a hit in the Champ but I think we should have given him longer to prove himself. Let''s face it he couldn''t have done any worse than Hendo and Thorne!

I''m certainly not a worthy fan, but there are things that go on without our knowledge. I thought he looked to stay until he went on loan and done his knee(again) last season. maybe thats the issue ? As for Jarv, yes against Liverpool he showed something but he was terrible on loan last season.