Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Buendia is ****ing OUTRAGEOUS!

24 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

Apparently, we can't put Denis on the bench either, to comply with the homegrown rules. 

Well we certainly can if we want splendidrush. We've got Oxborough, Louis Thompson and Carlton Morris available to fulfil the homegrown quota in Rhodes absence. It would just mean that one of the other overseas players who have been on the bench recently would have to make way for Denis. 

Not sure on Srbeny’s goals to minutes this season, but I was under the impression it was actually fairly decent?

Great to know that Emi will be back and available in 1 week. He will be champing at the bit, and I’m sure it will give the lads a massive boost knowing this. If we beat Sheff Wednesday, then I can see a Norwich team with Emi playing with real confidence against Blackburn and to be honest I genuinely could see us winning those last 3 games. We are in a superb position folks!

On 15/04/2019 at 23:09, Thirsty Lizard said:

And I say again Tetteys Jig - Rhodes can't play against Sheffield Wednesday (as he came from there on loan). 

oh yeah. Dennis it is then!

On 16/04/2019 at 00:20, Alex Moss said:

Not sure on Srbeny’s goals to minutes this season, but I was under the impression it was actually fairly decent?

Great to know that Emi will be back and available in 1 week. He will be champing at the bit, and I’m sure it will give the lads a massive boost knowing this. If we beat Sheff Wednesday, then I can see a Norwich team with Emi playing with real confidence against Blackburn and to be honest I genuinely could see us winning those last 3 games. We are in a superb position folks!

Emi will be back for Stoke on Monday