Alex Moss

Norwich City v Hull City match thread

Krul is a decent keeper who made a mistake. They all do, even those who cost a great deal more than he did/does.  I wouldn't be surprised if the reason he didn't launch it into Row Z is because the team is coached not to hoof the ball away but to build from the back by Farke.

• Like 2

Just now, Nuff Said said:

Krul is a decent keeper who made a mistake. They all do, even those who cost a great deal more than he did/does.  I wouldn't be surprised if the reason he didn't launch it into Row Z is because the team is coached not to hoof the ball away but to build from the back by Farke.

Yes but he is not sharp enough Nuff Said. He is too casual. It's a form of over confidence perhaps. I don't like this aspect of him.

2 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Time and a place Nuff...

Yep 45mins+ 2-0 up, just hoof it

1 minute ago, kick it off said:

Unfortunately reasoned criticism is forbidden. Its blind support or scapegoating. No grey areas here. I forget which game but i dared to criticise his distribution which had been atrocious and was accused of scapegoating. You either accept hes flawless despite the evidence or brace yourself for the usual suspects to pile on.

There were several equally poor touches and errors from a number of the players before that, but they got away with it. Krul was left isolated. How come the midfieder who fielded his clearance was completely alone in that position?

I'd just like to let everyone know "that touch from buendia" and me are now married.

Hands off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2