Alex Moss

Norwich City v Hull City match thread

Lol. Same team. Who would have guessed it would be different. Let's hope they really get into Hull.

Just now, sonyc said:

Lol. Same team. Who would have guessed it would be different. Let's hope they really get into Hull.

Yep, not surprising but it is great to see a bench like that - if we need to make changes either enforced or tactically in upcoming games then you’d want a bench like that to call on! OTBC!

Agree with the comments here. We were poor on Friday and a bit fortunate to win overall after that first half performance. I can’t believe Farke hasn’t freshened things up as our performances have been on a slight downwards trajectory (despite results still being great it must be said). We looked sluggish and complacent on Friday and would’ve loved to have seen Leitner or Vrancic in for McLean as suggested by others.

Let’s hope the players can step it up again, I’m not sure we’ll come out on top if we play to the same level as we did on Friday. I also hope Farke is willing to change things early if need be!! 

But can’t help but see this as a banana skin game unfortunately... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

I had hoped to see Mo Leitner I must admit.

Agreed, although it's good that nobody actually deserves being dropped.

3 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Agreed, although it's good that nobody actually deserves being dropped.

I’m not sure. We were pretty awful on Friday compared to our usual standards..

I think most fans will be disappointed with ‘no changes’. Fresh legs and fresh impetus maybe required for a better first-half than recent games.

But Farke should know best.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Agree with the comments here. We were poor on Friday and a bit fortunate to win overall after that first half performance. I can’t believe Farke hasn’t freshened things up as our performances have been on a slight downwards trajectory (despite results still being great it must be said). We looked sluggish and complacent on Friday and would’ve loved to have seen Leitner or Vrancic in for McLean as suggested by others.

Let’s hope the players can step it up again, I’m not sure we’ll come out on top if we play to the same level as we did on Friday. I also hope Farke is willing to change things early if need be!! 

But can’t help but see this as a banana skin game unfortunately... 

Adree with this - we've lost much of our 'fluid football'  mojo since Vrancic departed (or only seen in fleeting glimpses). That said we've still had enough upfront  to see us home. Can't fault DF man management though. I'm sure he will act decisively if something isn't right. We need a performance tonight.

The Mclean & Trybull combination has delivered 4 wins on the bounce. Nerves are creeping in with many fans, and the selection of Vrancic / Leitner seems to offer some comfort. But Farke isn't nervous, and trusts his players. So hardly surprising its the same team again. 

Massive game tonight, as they all are now. Try to enjoy the ride - we're in confident hands! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Aaaaarghh, it's not on ifollow tonight! 😞

Plenty of streams will be available if you don't have access to Sky Sports.

Again, we are not on our game yet. Like Swansea McLean given two away in midfield again.

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

We do look lightweight in the middle of the par.....

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

OTBC

Hahahahahaha very good

Stiepermann, assist McLean

Regardless of the recent drop in performances the results have still been good, and got to imagine the team will be pretty buoyed by the Farke announcement so as long as we start well.....

...2-0 up already after 13 minutes? I'll relax.

• Haha 1