Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

I follow and television broadcasts

Live in Canada and purchased ifollow so I could watch the games over here.now I see most of the remaining  games are going to be televised.

So that means ifollow are not allowed to broadcast.This makes me feel like I'm being ripped off a little paid for games I will not be able to watch☹️

7 minutes ago, Robert Barnes said:

So that means ifollow are not allowed to broadcast.This makes me feel like I'm being ripped off a little paid for games I will not be able to watch☹️

Couldnt agree more. Six of the next seven games are now on Sky and therefore I will be watching 'live on ifollow' 24 hours after the game. I don’t even understand why. It’s not as if I can watch it on Sky. 

Ive paid for a season pass on ifollow and then just shelled out another 35 quid to add skysports to my talktalk package for the next month as none of the games will be on ifollow. Hoping to get to most of them too, ticket acquisition permitting

26 minutes ago, Robert Barnes said:

Live in Canada and purchased ifollow so I could watch the games over here.now I see most of the remaining  games are going to be televised.

Robert, here in the US I will be watching tonight's match on ESPN +. Is that an option for you? It costs me $4 a month, cancellable at any time. Yes, it's paying twice for the privilege but, given the reason for it, I feel it's well worth the extra money. If we are in the EPL next season we'll all have to fork out a lot more!

Edited by westcoastcanary

Im also no longer able to watch games because my Ifollow season pass doesn’t show games on Sky due to unscrupulous people watching dodgy streams. I blame Delia Webber Farke staff and players for doing so well. and it was clear when I bought the season pass. Still coming from Norfolk you have to have something to complain about when we are playing so well. Personally I think there might be more important things to moan  about and promotion might just enable me to get over it. For the avoidance of doubt I’m mocking you.