Sign in to follow this  
Beno27

Theo Wallcott

a 16 yr old product of the Southampton acadamy, ready to humiliate our defense next weekend. Hes scored loads of goals this season and looks like he''ll go on to be one of the best in the world.

Shows what happens when you give the youngsters a chance hey worthy! I''m sure that another manager could turn the likes of Jarvis, Cave-Brown etc. into some immense players. Dario Gradi at Crewe has churned out lots of talent such as Ashton, Jones, Murphy etc. and people like Adie Boothroyd at Watford are building successful teams around youth, yet Worthington does not do this. An ambitious manager is what we need, someone to bring us the new Eadies, Suttons and Bellamys. Not the Thornes, Jarretts and Louis Jeans!

Dario Gradi has always done a good job at crewe, and we have better finances, more fans and better facilities. Any more suggestions?

I agree beno that the youth should be played more but i''m afraid even if our manager was jose mourinho we wouldn''t turn our youngsters into players as good as walcott