Sign in to follow this  
Branston Pickle

Tonight’s games

I had predicted a comfortable Leeds win but thought Brentford would at least force a draw. I hope they do. If we can win tomorrow we would then be 6 ahead of them. That would suit me just fine.

Brentford creating opportunities but don’t look as though they want to score.

Wilder will now be able to reorganise, unfortunately.

Meant to add if SU end on 69 points tonight (with a draw) and we win tomorrow and Leeds best SU on Saturday we will be 9 ahead of 3rd place.

Leeds aren't even having to break a sweat here. Shame really, as it would be nice to hear something else from the commentary than how lucky we are to be watching a team as big as Leeds.

Just now, Mason 47 said:

Leeds aren't even having to break a sweat here. Shame really, as it would be nice to hear something else from the commentary than how lucky we are to be watching a team as big as Leeds.

I dare say the usual subjects will be around later to chide. But it is becoming a fascinating fight in those top 3 positions (if I try and enjoy it).

Just now, wcorkcanary said:

Stop It !!

We should just believe our team, our methods and the fact we are at home. Crowd tomorrow must be the proverbial 12th Man. No worries translated to the team. 

Just now, Icecream Snow said:

Getting a nasty feeling about tomorrow night now

Hull have got a bit of quality going forward,  but their away form in 2019 is awful! Think you'll be fine.

Leeds and Norwich are going up. We have both hit form at the right time. Lets hope that Brentford can turn it around and get something against 10 men. You really want us to win on Saturday and then it opens up a gap. You have to beat Hull first and they are no pushovers. 

Leeds deservedly winning even though I have to say the ref appears to have it in for them, you have to give them credit as Reading have been on a roll. I think most would have expected if anything a Leeds win and perhaps a slip up for Sheff Utd against the unpredictable Bee’s tonight. If we do the business tomorrow, and Leeds and us both win Saturday then I reckon you’ve got your top 2 right there. I wouldn’t expect Sheff Utd to pull 9 points back on us with 8 games remaining. Vital we do the business against Hull tomorrow, but we are a very calm and composed side and I think tonight’s results will only spur us on as usual as we’ve proven week in week out since September or so.

I've become a massive Brentford fan. Camped in around SU's box. 

8 minutes ago, Observant said:

Leeds and Norwich are going up. We have both hit form at the right time. Lets hope that Brentford can turn it around and get something against 10 men. You really want us to win on Saturday and then it opens up a gap. You have to beat Hull first and they are no pushovers. 

👍

Leeds and Norwich top two and I do not care who wins it outright. S club 7 were massive when we were last there. 😆

• Haha 1

Just read on bbc that Sheff U have kept 6 clean sheets in a row - they’ll need a bit of luck to keep that stat up....Brentford must surely take one of their chances soon!