Jump to content
Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Drazen Muzinic

What Else Do You Fondly Remember..?

Recommended Posts

How about Reveille, TitBits and Parade  and Diana Dors showing off a bit of her bits

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Sweeeeeets!" man was great!  The little blue cars round the outside of the pitch. 

Russell Allison (Snr), the grumpiest groundsman in the world.

The fold down wooden seats in the Main stand (pre-fire).

Red and blue seats in the South stand (who thought that was a good idea!).  Or even, no seats at all in the South stand (when was that?)

Having a 'big' game when the no man's land section in the Barclay got filled by away supporters.

Yellow nets...

Kingsway (just), Clarence Harbour, Ferry Boat...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, daly said:

How about Reveille, TitBits and Parade  and Diana Dors showing off a bit of her bits

There's few copies of those in Aladdins Cave on Magdalen Street daly.

 

Never knew the 60s was so racy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Woodman said:

"Sweeeeeets!" man was great!  The little blue cars round the outside of the pitch. 

Russell Allison (Snr), the grumpiest groundsman in the world.

The fold down wooden seats in the Main stand (pre-fire).

Red and blue seats in the South stand (who thought that was a good idea!).  Or even, no seats at all in the South stand (when was that?)

Having a 'big' game when the no man's land section in the Barclay got filled by away supporters.

Yellow nets... 

Kingsway (just), Clarence Harbour, Ferry Boat...

 

These have been mentioned before - be great to get them back, I guess there is a league ruling on what you can have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

No Sainsbury's in NZ 😫

They deliver!

 

And Amazon sell them too!

Edited by Drazen Muzinic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

These have been mentioned before - be great to get them back, I guess there is a league ruling on what you can have?

Sheff U have red and white ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full Time at Carra......then running up to the KIngsway to watch the goals on the local news on a TV that was perched precariously on a beer crate on top of a table in the bar......

 

Fanzines.....'Liverpool are on the Telly again' and 'Ferry across the Wensum'.........and many others....... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Box made by my father to stand on ....stencilled with NCFC on the side of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I've still got my ration books. 

They may come in handy in a couple of weeks😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

I’ve still got some of them 🙂

Me too FF!

 

And Liverpool are on the Telly again and I Can Drive a Tractor!

Edited by Drazen Muzinic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×