Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Come on Crewe!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Bang another nail in the managers pine suite.[/quote]

I''m sorry Wiz, you''ve gone too far this time. You are honestly stating that you want Norwich to lose this weekend?? What a wonderful supporter you are!

Doubtless you aren''t even bothering to go and will take delight if we lose. And all this on the assumption that someone else would do a better job.

much as i want Worthless out i dont want us to lose! we need to be in a stable a position as we can be for when the new manager comes in.. not already relegated before they can save us

jas :)

Hmm an interesting philosophy  you have Wiz on being a supporter!

OK lets say you get your wish and we lose on Saturday and a new manager is appointed, but we still get relegated by one point! Wonder if you would still be happy about Crewe winning then?

Surely its in all our interests that Norwich win and continue to keep winning as many games as possible for the rest of the season and beyond!

Why? Well because the manager and team would have turned it around, our better players would want to stay, the club would save money not having to pay compensation and the fans would be happy as we progressed up the league.

Simple really unless your objections to Worthington are for other reasons how could you complain?

I will be travelling to Crewe on Saturday and it’s a long drive for me, but I shall be supporting the team and praying for win. Never could want us to lose, no matter whether I objected to the manager, players, board or tea lady come to that.

Jas the whole point is you wont get a new manager if we keep getting an odd win here or there , as for being in a stable position if we get to that Worthless will be hailed as some sort of hero again. Truth is the ONLY way this fool will get sacked is if the team keep losing, sad but true.

Look Mr Wiz,I will say it again;if you support your club through the bad times as well as the good just maybe the good times will be that much better for you.As i travel to Crewe on saturday hoping as usual for if not a win but even a good performance,I will think of you listening to the radio wishing for a home win.

I posted as much on the official site earlier today, but it doesn''t matter if you want a win, draw or loss. Norwich will lose this weekend as we are simply AWFUL.

The players can''t be bothered, the manager hasn''t got a clue and we''ll most likely ship 2 goals in the first 25 minutes. We''ll scrape a consolation goal late in the 2nd half and someone else, probably Henderson, will hit the post or cross-bar and Worthy will wheel out the usual post match buzz words like "commitment", "effort", "unlucky", etc.

But one thing is for sure, even if we get thrashed 5-0 he''ll still be in charge for the Southampton game....

I''m sorry - I too struggle with the concept of supporting the opposition no matter how much I might want to see a change in management.

Last saturday at derby saw my VERY dedicated 12 year old son claiming boredom, and as a result we left with 5 minutes to go - something I haven''t done since we lost 6-0 to Man City back in Ken Brown''s early managerial days so that says how bad it was.

I want a good performance to ensure his undoubted enthusiasm now doesn''t start to wane as other attractions/distractions start to come into his life, and whilst that might be the nett result of the change that we seek, we need somer short term tonic too.

Guess you just get a high on trying to find the next controversial angle eh Wiz?!

I know exactly where the Wiz is coming from, although by stating it, you get flak from the true supporters, why don''t you just wait for the inevitable result on Saturday afternoon and stop the approbrium.  And you can have a satisfied smile at those who will undoubtedly be up in arms after another poor result and performance.

However should it not happen this week it will come.  Seemingly not enough supporters think he should be sacked, so we remain in a small minority, after Saturday we shall get some more converts be assured. 

I''m sure my post before i went on the school run looked nothing like this.Moderators dount you understand that being like Golum is not offensive,its just that Golum changed and turned against the things he once loved.A  Fair analogy of the wizard poster i think.

put it this way, if you said we could lose on saturday and Worthington would go, I''d desperately hope crewe won

Trust me Phat, I won''t be cheering  Crewe, its just that I KNOW defeats WILL shift this loser of a manager far quicker than the odd stuttering win against lowly teams like Crewe.

A defeat against Crewe with a HOME game against Southampton (which we must win by the way) to follow, and the board will be too scared NOT to sack him.

I hate to go this route, because the flak I pick up is awful, but I''ll stand my ground, to get better, you have to take nasty medicine sometimes, and I''m taking it now!.

Regardless of the possible consequences of the team losing at the weekend , you can never ever want the opposition to win.

Surely its the antithesis of being a fan ?

So let''s just say we lose to Crewe, and Worthington goes... it gets to

the end of the season - results haven''t improved under the new manager,

and we get relegated by a point. Would you all be so happy about us

losing then, or would it be a case of blaming the board for not getting

rid of Worthington permenantly?

Yes, Worthington''s time has come to an end, but to wish a loss on us

when there''s no guarantee we''ll pick up the points later on in the

season is nothing short of pathetic.

[quote user="Kidderminster Canary"]

Very interesting Wiz, spoken like a true supporter , I DONT THINK.

Your posts used to be worth reading even if not totaly ageable but you now go over the top.

[/quote]

As I''ve said before hes become a parody of himself.

If you treat his posts with the disdain they so richly deserve, its actually pretty funny.

Glad that several folk are panning he who wants City to lose at Crewe. Yes you''re entitled to your opinions like anyone, but actively wanting City to get beaten is indeed pathetic, does merit disdain as posters have just said, and is in my book a straight contradiction of claiming to be a supporter.  Assume he''d also want us to get stuffed at Portaloo Rd if we were playing there instead? Case closed.

Keep the faith eh Crickmore?.

Case Closed?, far from it matey, because I''m now going further to get Worthy out and save this fine club.

Boycott all merchandise and Club shops till he''s gone.

Its the only way to make our board listen, hit them in the pocket. As this club is hell bent on selling off our best players, we must send out the message that its not on. Apart from your match ticket refuse to buy food, drink, programme and any merchandise until Worthy has gone.

The board would act within two weeks if everyone agreed on this.

Trust me!.

hi!

i came from slovenia and two friends of mine took me to derby match last weekend and although norwich had lost and played terrible i don''t think the team is that bad. someone said that players must gain on their team confidence and yes, they need couple of wins away, then, during the transfer window, get a good passer & play maker to build up pressure and not loose possession. the team can''t play on corners and free kicks - thus to few chances are created.

anyway it was my first english football game and i was impressed with the greatness of event. next time i''m in england see you at carrow road!

greetings from slovenia and plenty of luck further up north! although dario grady''s side looks weak, they''ll need it!

gregor

ps: can i also be a norwich fan although i''m already cheering for arsenal?

1st had a wiz, i mean wizard...

First, I''ll say how disappointed I am that you want Norwich to lose.

secondly, you really thin that the club will be scared by one tiny supporter boycotting the clubs merchandise.

GET A GRIP!!![:@]

I clearly said all should boycott merchandise sales ncfc, of course the club isn''t scared of little old me, however 25,000 fans is a different story, that was the crux of my post, do keep up!.

[quote user="gregor rozman"]

hi!

i came from slovenia and two friends of mine took me to derby match last weekend and although norwich had lost and played terrible i don''t think the team is that bad. someone said that players must gain on their team confidence and yes, they need couple of wins away, then, during the transfer window, get a good passer & play maker to build up pressure and not loose possession. the team can''t play on corners and free kicks - thus to few chances are created.

anyway it was my first english football game and i was impressed with the greatness of event. next time i''m in england see you at carrow road!

greetings from slovenia and plenty of luck further up north! although dario grady''s side looks weak, they''ll need it!

gregor

ps: can i also be a norwich fan although i''m already cheering for arsenal?

[/quote]

Hi Gregor - welcome to the board.  Glad you enjoyed the game even if the canaries current fare is not up to our usual standard.

You are right about us needing to keep possesion and start passing through a play maker.  Hopefully we can find one in Jan and things will improve.  Who do you think we need to help us?

We are always glad to welcome new fans on board and I wont criticise you for also liking the gooners -  that was my mos enjoyable defeat last season - football  as the beautiful game should be played.

OTBC